Dixie's - Heart and Soul: It's finally Friday

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Friday, January 04, 2008

It's finally Friday

and I'm free again! WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO

Alot to write about but I just don't feel good. This crazy Tennessee weather is getting the very best of me. It's now 7:00 pm and I'm about too fall asleep. I can't breath, my sinuses are goinig crazy. So I'm going to take some sinus medicine and hit the bed.

I'll be back on Monday night. Don't forget that I'm posting at night now. I will try my very best to get caught up on my blog rounds. This freaking computer here at home is sooooooo slow. This time next week I'll be on DSL and hopefully things will be a little faster.

I'm going to bed now. Have a great weekend all!

SMOOCHES~
Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 6:27 PM


Comments on "It's finally Friday"

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (1/04/2008 7:48 PM) : 

Feel better soon sweety!

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (1/04/2008 8:40 PM) : 

I feel your pain, Dixie. Last night I went to bed and fell asleep before the kids did! My sinuses are KILLING ME.

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (1/05/2008 5:42 AM) : 

Rest up Dixie. Cheers!!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (1/05/2008 6:36 AM) : 

Have a restful weekend

HEY lets make plans ... PLEASE

 

Blogger Sarge Charlie said ... (1/05/2008 8:16 AM) : 

you will like DSL

 

Blogger Julie said ... (1/05/2008 12:02 PM) : 

Aww feel better sweetums! I believe in Airborne but I don't know how that works on sinus problems.

 

Blogger Crazy Working Mom said ... (1/05/2008 2:56 PM) : 

Lots going on in Arkansas as well...there's time (in the future to blog about it, though. :)

Tisha @ CrAzY Working Mom

 

Blogger the Book of Keira said ... (1/05/2008 4:55 PM) : 

Hugs and chicken soup :-)

 

Blogger Tug said ... (1/06/2008 12:27 AM) : 

Feel better Dix...I'm so very glad you had a wonderful holiday with Matt & the fam.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

 

Blogger RW said ... (1/06/2008 10:32 PM) : 

Hope you get to feeling better & you had a nice weekend!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1/06/2008 10:47 PM) : 

Sinus crud is all over. I found that a netti pot helps me a lot. Have had it for almost 2 years now.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1/07/2008 5:52 PM) : 

Hope you are feeling better now.
We have the sinus crud here too, and the screwy WI weather is not helping us. Saline spray - your best friend, I mean it.

Okay, I am begging my pals for a bit of help today and this week. I entered a poetry contest, part of my writing goal, and am asking you pop here: http://wannabeawritersomeday.blogspot.com/2008/01/i-am-entering-poetry-contest-yikes-and.html and if you like what you read, think about following the link at the end of the post and voting for me.
Thanks a bunch.
Your pal, Penelope

 

Blogger Amazing Gracie said ... (1/09/2008 12:17 AM) : 

Yep - get that Neti pot! Dr. Oz convinced me the other day on Oprah's show!
Hope you're feeling much better...
~~~Blessings~~~

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1/09/2008 4:16 PM) : 

Feels like forever since I've dropped by! I hope you feel better soon Dixie! How's Kaitlin feeling?

 

post a comment