Dixie's - Heart and Soul: Merry Christmas

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Merry Christmas

Dixie has in a war with the IT clods at work and can not post,
so she asked me....
her Christmas Elf to assist in today's post.
Hey, did I say I was a good elf???

Now, I considered splashing pictures of semi-naked men all over her blog,
but since this is her
HEART & SOUL...
and it is the Christmas Season, I decided to play nice...

From the
HEART & SOUL FAMILY ,
they send you to
this link
so you can be all Santa and the reindeer cool and jazzy...
yeah baby...cool is the way to be...

Labels: , ,

Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 2:50 PM


Comments on "Merry Christmas"

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (12/19/2007 3:20 PM) : 

I didn't know Santa could sing. And the raindeer too. Have a great Christmas Dixie. Big hug. :)

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (12/19/2007 3:25 PM) : 

Have an awesome Christmas, Dixie and family!!!

 

Blogger katherine. said ... (12/19/2007 3:38 PM) : 

IT is evil.

singing and dancing is great exercise!

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (12/19/2007 5:41 PM) : 

Wooooooo! Merry Christmas, Dixie! :)

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (12/19/2007 9:14 PM) : 

Those IT guys just take the fun out of everything.

Smooches and gropes!

 

Blogger RW said ... (12/20/2007 12:44 AM) : 

Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas to you!

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (12/20/2007 6:55 AM) : 

Meryy Christmas to the Dixie clan. Cheers!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12/20/2007 7:43 AM) : 

Love it! :-D)

How dare the IT elves interfere with your blogging! (harrumph!)

Hugs!
Lois

P.S. No white Christmas for us... supposed to be 50s and rainy :-(

 

Blogger the Book of Keira said ... (12/20/2007 10:40 AM) : 

Tell Dixie to hurry back... we miss her when she's not around!

and also tell her to make herself (and myself) laugh and come play the Great Amazon.com Customer Product Review over at the108!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (12/20/2007 2:23 PM) : 

I just love Santa elves... hehehehehehehehehehe so helpful...

 

Blogger Crazy Working Mom said ... (12/23/2007 9:47 PM) : 

Hmmm...I think we work for the same IT guys. :(

Merry Christmas to you and yours Dixie.

Tisha @ CrAzY Working Mom

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (12/24/2007 10:51 AM) : 

Ugh... The IT gnomes...

Merry Christmas Sis!

 

Blogger Mimi Lenox said ... (12/24/2007 9:24 PM) : 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, my friend.

 

Blogger Sarge Charlie said ... (12/24/2007 10:25 PM) : 

Merry Christmas Dixie, enjoy your time with your Marine

 

Blogger TopChamp said ... (12/25/2007 7:44 AM) : 

hello - merry Christmas! Hope you have a good one.

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (12/26/2007 9:33 AM) : 

Merry Christmas Sugarbaby

I know you had the best gift of all this year

Smooch and much love to you and yours.

 

post a comment