Dixie's - Heart and Soul: :-) I was nice this year....

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Wednesday, December 05, 2007

:-) I was nice this year....



You Were Nice This Year!

You're an uber-perfect person who is on the top of Santa's list.
You probably didn't even *think* any naughty thoughts this year.
Unless you're a Mormon, you've probably been a little too good.
Is that extra candy cane worth being a sweetheart for 365 days straight?


Well, that's what is says anyway. So what were you Naughty or Nice?

On another note, being the nice person I am I wanted to give y'all a little peek at Matt Man's Christmas Tree. From what I understand it took him all weekend to get it up but.... well.... here it is..... and see he even has this Christmas shopping done.... ;-)
Awwww yes..... Matty's Salvation in a Bottle.... *giggles*


Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 10:35 AM


Comments on ":-) I was nice this year...."

 

Blogger the Book of Keira said ... (12/05/2007 12:54 PM) : 

That's a great tree...LOL!!!

and... of course you're on the nice list!!!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (12/05/2007 1:12 PM) : 

I prefer when you are naughty....

hehehehe

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12/05/2007 2:16 PM) : 

Love the tree....would have went well with the pizza box furniture my hubby had when I met him.

Come over to my blog and you can get an elf name.

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (12/05/2007 2:17 PM) : 

I knew you would be nice. That's why you are $100.00 richer today. Everyone wants to know exactly where you found the C-note. Have a great day. :)

 

Blogger katherine. said ... (12/05/2007 3:44 PM) : 

I'm not gonna risk taking THAT little quiz...we all know you're nice Dixie....

Nice tree Mateo...good thing you don't live in earthquake country.

(it took all weekend to get it up? poor schmoop....)

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (12/05/2007 4:07 PM) : 

I was nicely naughty--does that count?;-)

Smooch

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (12/05/2007 5:21 PM) : 

Of COURSE you were nice! Was there any doubt. I was nice, too.

I love your comment about Mateo - "it took him all weekend to get it up"...

...BWAHAHAHAHAHA

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (12/05/2007 5:22 PM) : 

Ha...Thanks Dixie, and it is something I would definitely do. And by the way, I still may get to Santa:

Sure, you had your naughty moments... but guess what?
Santa was probably sleeping when you were living it up.
As far as he's concerned, you've been on your best behavior.
So cross your fingers, and you might score good presents.

Cheers!!

 

Blogger Julie said ... (12/05/2007 9:42 PM) : 

Woooo great tree!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12/06/2007 1:05 PM) : 

Looks like Hubby's dream tree! LOL

 

post a comment