Dixie's - Heart and Soul: Thank God It's Friday!!!!!

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Friday, November 30, 2007

Thank God It's Friday!!!!!

It's Friday!!! WHOOP! WHOOP!

Not much going on this weekend. The only important thing I can think of is when the University of Tennessee Volunteers take on the Tigers of LSU in the SEC Conference Championship game Saturday in Atlanta 3:00 CST. The only thing that will bring everythin to a complete halt... well for Tennessee and LSU fans that is.


GO VOLS!!!!!!!


Rocky Top, you'll always be

Home sweet home to me.

Good ole rocky top, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Rocky Top Tennessee,

Rocky Top Tennessee.



You know you are living in 2007 when ...

1. You accidentally enter your PIN on the microwave.

2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.

3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of three

4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you

5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don't have e-mail addresses

6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries or laundry

7. Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen

8. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't even have the first 20or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it

10.You get up in the morning and go on line before getting your coffee

11.You start tilting your head sideways to smile. : )

12.You're reading this and nodding and laughing

13.Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this message.

14.You are too busy to notice there was no # 9 on this list.

15.You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't a # 9 on this list.

NOW you are LAUGHING at yourself, aren't you.

Have a great weekend!

SMOOCHES~
Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 3:38 PM


Comments on "Thank God It's Friday!!!!!"

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (11/30/2007 9:58 AM) : 

I am guilty of many of those. Have a good weekend and good luck to your Vols. Cheers Dixie!!

 

Blogger Coco said ... (11/30/2007 10:36 AM) : 

just running around commenting without reading today - *hugs*

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11/30/2007 1:03 PM) : 

LOL!

Yep, you caught me!

 

Blogger the Book of Keira said ... (11/30/2007 1:43 PM) : 

LOL! I've entered a variety of passwords into my microwave... sheesh!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11/30/2007 3:07 PM) : 

I've seen many lists, but yours had some new ones in there....I came from Matt-man's, he led me here and I am glad.
Going to blogroll ya, and please pop into the Cafe sometime.

 

Blogger Sarge Charlie said ... (11/30/2007 7:35 PM) : 

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND MISS DIXIE

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (11/30/2007 7:37 PM) : 

Love that football graphic. And don't forget the other big game tomorrow...it's the Army-Navy game.

 

Blogger katherine. said ... (11/30/2007 8:35 PM) : 

#10 - NO WAY....the coffee starts by itself...maybe I should figure out how to fireup the laptop automatically....

and there is nothing wrong with #6...nothing!

family obligation....GO VOLS!

 

Blogger Amazing Gracie said ... (12/01/2007 4:01 AM) : 

That was too funny, and yes...I was laughing at myself (which I do quite often!).

 

Blogger Julie said ... (12/01/2007 5:15 PM) : 

Yup this DID have some new ones. Thanks for the giggles Dixie darlin'!

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (12/02/2007 10:51 AM) : 

Sorry about the game sugar--I know how it feels;-)

Loving the list.

Smooch

 

Blogger Holly Smith said ... (12/06/2007 10:58 AM) : 

Oooh. You're a college football fan. Very cool. My husband is the world's biggest LSU fan ever. I can't wait for the bowls to begin! Thanks for stopping by!
www.mamapj.com

 

post a comment