Dixie's - Heart and Soul: Absolutely Nothing

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Friday, November 16, 2007

Absolutely Nothing

I have absolutely nothing to write about today.

It's cold here. My brain is frozen. I can't think.

Thank God It's Friday.

Will leave late Monday night headed to North Carolina to pick up my Marine for Thanksgiving! WHOOP! WHOOP!

Don't know how much posting I will be doing next week. I'm off work all week. But I just know one thing is I can't stay gone an entire week. Have been there and done that and catching up was overwhelming.

BOO HOO - Barry Bonds, Mr. Steriod Head himself, was indicted yesterday for perjury and obstruction of justice. It appears no one will sign him... BOO HOO His playing career is OVER... BOO HOO

I know that Vinny is tickled pink this morning. It appears that A-Rod and the Yankees have come to an agreement. He signed aa record $275 million, 10-year contract, and if he sets a home run record he could earn more.

On a brighter note, the No. 3 University of Memphis Tigers are playing in New York at Madison Square Garden. They beat Oklahoma last night. WHOOP! WHOOP! GO TIGERS!!!!!

A few days ago Sandee from Comedy Plus awarded me with Winning Attitude Award

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Here is what she said ...

Mel over at Monday Morning Power created a new award called Winning Attitude Award. How cool is that. This award is all about having a winning attitude and here is what Mel had to say:

This award seems like a natural given what my site is all about. This award is based on positive thinking and is meant for those blogs who base their existence, in part or in whole, on Positive Winning Attitudes.There are two ways to post this award on your site; the award only or the code and award. To get your preference go
HERE. Remember, the creator of this award is Mel and a link back to his blog post is in order.

So today I'm choosing to give this award to ...

Bond @ The Big Leather Couch, Don't you just love sitting on the comfy couch?
Travis @ Trav's Thoughts, just one of many who helped me during Matt's boot camp experience
Lala @ What? Mermaid?, One wonderful young lady ...
Linda @ Are We There Yet?? , One very cool mom
Sarge Charlie - One great American he is
Empress Bee - Because she's married that great American
Lois @ Low Downs from Lois, because she was so very kind to write my Matt during boot camp as much as I did. ;-)

So go ahead y'all and pass this on to other deserving bloggers that have winning attitudes.

See I told y'all I didn't have much to say today. My brain is still trying to thaw... ;-)

Have a great weekend y'all!

SMOOCHES~
Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 8:43 AM


Comments on "Absolutely Nothing"

 

Blogger Sarge Charlie said ... (11/16/2007 9:18 AM) : 

Thanks Dixie, I will post it with pride, just as you have pride about YOUR MARINE............

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (11/16/2007 11:23 AM) : 

For not having anything to say you sure did a bang up job on this post. Barry Bonds....Who cares! Creep. Have a great day and weekend. Enjoy your week off. :)

 

Blogger katherine. said ... (11/16/2007 11:35 AM) : 

you had a BUNCH to say!! Enjoy your Thanksgiving week with your loved ones.

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (11/16/2007 12:11 PM) : 

Have a good one Dixie...Boo Yah and Cheers!!

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (11/16/2007 3:14 PM) : 

LOL your "nuttin" always turns into sumpin ;-)

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (11/16/2007 6:33 PM) : 

**Fears what will happen if her brain thaws out** Quick! Somebody bring more ice!!!!! LOL :P

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (11/16/2007 7:26 PM) : 

Thank you darlin!

 

Blogger Linda said ... (11/16/2007 11:36 PM) : 

Why thank you so very much! Have a terrific week off of work and enjoy yourself! Have some turkey for me!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11/17/2007 3:20 PM) : 

Awwww shucks... that's sweetie... now go have fun with your marine guy. That's an order!

 

Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said ... (11/18/2007 8:19 AM) : 

ha ha ha, thanks dixie honey, first time i ever got an award for being married!

smiles, bee

 

Blogger Mimi Lenox said ... (11/18/2007 10:58 PM) : 

You could stop in to see me ya know. I have room at Bloggingham!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11/19/2007 1:53 PM) : 

thanks dixie!!! you rock.

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (11/20/2007 10:41 AM) : 

Safe travels, Dixie, and have a wonderful Thanksgiving with Matt!

 

post a comment