Dixie's - Heart and Soul: Just something I've missed and then some

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Just something I've missed and then some

Well it appears that there has been some turn of events as far as my trip to Pulaski. There is something going on that I can not discuss at this point and time but I will when I am allowed.

During my time off, I was awarded some awards. I honestly can't remember who gave them to me but THANK YOU.

These awards are:



and


I do know that the Wonder Woman blog was awarded to me by Sandee over at Comedy Plus.

I think she also gave me the Community Blogger Award too ...

I am awarding the Community Blogger Award to the following:


Bond from The Big Leather Couch
Travis from Trav's Thoughts
Matt Man from Bag wine Ruminations

For the Wonder Woman Award I proudly give this award to:

And as the World Turns Turnbaby
Julies Jewles & Junque Julie
Anndi's Luggage Anndi
Angell at Angell'z-Secretz
Low Downs from Lois Lois
What? Mermaids? Lala
Tug Just Tug
Queen of Peace Globes Mimi
Special K Family - Toni - Air Force Wife
Donna - The Ice Box
Tisha - Crazy Working Mom
Gracie - Amazing Grace
Linda - Are We There Yet??
Mrs. Bee - Empress Bee of the High Sea
wading through my stream of consciousness Katherine


Because they all are truly Wonderful! If I have missed anyone it wasn't intentional.

So what are YOU going to be for Halloween??????

a HUGE Thank You to Vinny for my new look. Can't wait to see the finished product. I love it when he does funky things to me..

Oh wait... that DID NOT sound right.... I mean when he does funky things to my blog... ;-)

SMOOCHES~
Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 12:55 PM


Comments on "Just something I've missed and then some"

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (10/30/2007 1:48 PM) : 

thanks SugarBaby

nice new pad you got here...I will be doing the "Welcome to Dixie's Heart & Soul" over this evening or next in some funky type and in color...

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (10/30/2007 3:01 PM) : 

Oh yes... do me some funky stuff... I like funky... ;-)

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (10/30/2007 4:12 PM) : 

Uh huh. Just a slip of the tongue, eh? Suuuuuuuuuuure it was! LOL :P

 

Blogger Mimi Lenox said ... (10/30/2007 4:39 PM) : 

You site looks absolutely wonderful. I love it!
Thanks for the award. I will proudly display it.

 

Blogger katherine. said ... (10/30/2007 5:22 PM) : 

truly an honor to be a wonder woman with you!

thanks "shug-ahh"

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (10/30/2007 6:31 PM) : 

Aw, you are a wonder woman and an amazing mom, Dixie!

 

Blogger Linda said ... (10/30/2007 6:57 PM) : 

It's no wonder, woman, why you got such fantastic awards! You are more than deserving of them both!

Thank you for mine, that was awful durned sweet of you!!

 

Blogger Tug said ... (10/30/2007 7:03 PM) : 

Wow, THANK YOU! You're awesome Dix, truly. And the new look? **whistles** NICE... Bond does amazing work!

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (10/30/2007 7:39 PM) : 

Vinny has been doing funky stuff to you again???

Oh the blog template! Silly me.

 

Blogger Maggie Moo said ... (10/31/2007 8:31 AM) : 

The new template is fantastic!!!

 

Blogger Angell said ... (10/31/2007 9:15 AM) : 

Thanks for the award sugar.

SMOOCH.

Already said that I love the new look....and it was a Freudian slip right? :P

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (10/31/2007 11:04 AM) : 

Well, you are just loved. It's just that simple. Have a great day. :)

 

Blogger Julie said ... (10/31/2007 1:10 PM) : 

**blinks**

ummm DIXIIIIEEEEE? Is this your place?

Looks great! Hey thanks for the wonder woman award! How do I put it on my blog?

You're silly! I love it!

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (11/01/2007 10:01 AM) : 

Why thanks Dixie. I hope everything at work turns out well. Cheers!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11/02/2007 4:48 PM) : 

Thanks so much for the award!
I'll have to do my thang when I get back to blogging.

Hope this news is good and good for you!!! Know you'r always in my thoughts, hon! Keep TN going for me, I'll be back soon.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (11/03/2007 2:07 PM) : 

Thanks sis...

Slip of tongue?! I'm going to just hit publish and avoid what first came to mind... hehehe!

 

post a comment