Dixie's - Heart and Soul: It's Friday!!!!

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Friday, October 12, 2007

It's Friday!!!!

And that once again means several things... but the most important thing is...


IT'S FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE

Oh yes it is.... The University of Tennessee Volunteers will travel to Starkville to take on the Mississippi State Bulldogs... GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Next week they will play the Crimson Tide of Alabama... GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please continue to remember Echo Co. and Oscar Co. as they continue with their Crucible today. At the time of this posting they will have 31 hours in 23 to go...... this time tomorrow morning they will be UNITED STATES MARINES!!!!!

Just saw on Yahoo that Al Gore and the U.N.'s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change jointly won the 2007 Nobel Peace Prize Friday. So what will he do now? Invent the Internet? Oh wait, he has already done that... Will he run for President again in 2008? It's possible.

Now it's bad enough that all these toys from China are being recalled for lead ... now lipstick? Some of the mor popular brands like Cover Girl, L'Oreal and Christian Dior had more lead than others.

It was reported on the news this morning that Banquet Pot Pies and some other frozen dinners may contain salmonella.

What next????

Oh yeah.... Britney Spears was awarded to have her boys for overnight sleep once a week. Who really gives a flying frogs rear end???????

Here are a few ways to turn down unwanted men ....

HE : Can I buy you a drink?
SHE : Actually I'd rather have the money.

HE : I'm a photographer. I've been looking for a face like yours.
SHE : I'm a plastic surgeon. I've been looking for a face like yours.

HE : Hi. Didn't we go on a date once? Or was it twice?
SHE : Must've been once. I never make the same mistake twice.

HE : How did you get to be so beautiful?
SHE : I must've been given your share.

HE : Will you go out with me this Saturday?
SHE : Sorry. I'm having a headache this weekend.

HE : Your face must turn a few heads.
SHE : And your face must turn a few stomachs.

HE : Go on, don't be shy. Ask me out
SHE : Okay, get out.

HE : I think I could make you very happy.
SHE : Why? Are you leaving?

HE : What would you say if I asked you to marry me?
SHE : Nothing. I can't talk and laugh at the same time.

HE : Can I have your name?
SHE : Why? Don't you already have one?

HE : Shall we go see a movie?
SHE : I've already seen it.

HE : Where have you been all my life?
SHE : Hiding from you.

HE : Haven't I seen you some place before?
SHE : Yes. That's why I don't go there anymore.

HE : Is this seat empty? S
HE : Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.

HE : So, what do you do for a living?
SHE : I'm a female impersonator.

HE : Hey baby, what's your sign?
SHE : Do not enter.

HE : Your body is like a temple.
SHE : Sorry, there are no services today.

HE : If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
SHE : If I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing.

Ok I think I'm finished with my ramblings today. I've got some work to do.

Have a great weekend all!!!

SMOOCHES~
Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 8:06 AM


Comments on "It's Friday!!!!"

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (10/12/2007 10:04 AM) : 

OH DURE... give them more ways to turn me down.... pout....sheesh....
SMOOCHES SUGARBABY...It is so close now...

 

Blogger katherine. said ... (10/12/2007 2:54 PM) : 

making notes...thanks Dixie

 

Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said ... (10/12/2007 4:09 PM) : 

omg, he couldn't possibly run again??? just omg, nooooooooooo. way too creepy for me. let him go make money off of carbon credits from stupid people like he has been doing.

hi dixie honey! sorry for the rant but i just read another blog full of trash about this creep... he makes me gag.

smiles, bee

 

Blogger Sarge Charlie said ... (10/12/2007 4:18 PM) : 

Yep he will invent something. I will shut up, miss bee ranted enough.

 

Blogger the Book of Keira said ... (10/12/2007 8:58 PM) : 

female impersonator...LOL.

 

Blogger Crazy Working Mom said ... (10/12/2007 8:59 PM) : 

I can't wait 'till you get to see Matt!!!

Lead in my lip stick?! Crikey, that can NOT be good. Maybe I can sue and live happily ever after. Who needs make up if you don't have to work anyhow?!

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (10/12/2007 11:15 PM) : 

Now why would anyone turn down darling Vinny, eh?

Good lines, though. Thanks for sharing!

 

Blogger Julie said ... (10/12/2007 11:24 PM) : 

Won't be long now!

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (10/13/2007 8:55 AM) : 

Here's hopin' everything goes well for Matt!
All this stuff about recalls makes me more determined than ever to buy locally made stuff. Sheesh.
And heheheheh on the pick-up line responses!

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (10/13/2007 3:21 PM) : 

I'm looking at my clock and doing the math...methinks you now have a US Marine in the family.

Congrats Sugarbaby! You and your recruit have made it through!

 

Blogger Mimi Lenox said ... (10/13/2007 6:52 PM) : 

Oh my gosh. I am sitting here eating dinner (and blogging) and promoting peace globes and LAUGHING OUT LOUD at these comeback lines.

Thanks for cheering me up tonight, Dixie. Not long now until you see your baby boy. We're all excited.

 

Blogger Special K ~Toni said ... (10/13/2007 8:14 PM) : 

I could have used those 10 years ago! Thanks for the laughs! and congrats to Matt!

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (10/14/2007 6:54 AM) : 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You need a new header Sugarbaby!!

Better get Bondbaby busy!!

Smooch

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (10/14/2007 7:19 AM) : 

Congrats to Matt on becoming a Marine...Ooooh Rah

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (10/14/2007 8:46 AM) : 

Proud Mom of a Marine.. yup!

oh..

and......


WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

 

Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said ... (10/14/2007 9:43 AM) : 

congratulations to matt and to you too dixie honey pie!!! you did good sugar, real good!!!

smiles, bee

 

Blogger Dean aka Sgt Dub said ... (10/14/2007 12:45 PM) : 

Dixie, glad i'm married and don't have to be subjected to that much rejection. We are proud of Matt and praying for both of you. Have a great weekend.

 

post a comment