Dixie's - Heart and Soul: My Devil Dog

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Monday, October 29, 2007

My Devil Dog



Back at work today after being off almost two weeks. My desk is overflowing ... but time well spent at home.

I will be traveling to Pulaski tomorrow. I will be taking my cd that has all my pics on it and will be able to load them then. My computer at home was just entirely too slow to load all the pics that I wanted to load on Blogger. So look for pictures from our trip sometime this week.

Yes, Julie you can post the picture. Matt said it was ok.. ;-)

I am hoping that I will be able to catch up on my blog reading this week. I've missed y'all so ...

Back to the grind stone...

SMOOCHES~
Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 10:40 AM


Comments on "My Devil Dog"

 

Blogger Stephanie said ... (10/29/2007 11:20 AM) : 

Ooh Rah! I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. :)

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (10/29/2007 12:41 PM) : 

Nice banner, and I hope you had a great time. Welcome Back Dixie!!

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (10/29/2007 1:09 PM) : 

Love your new look. It's fab... Well done. Glad you had a great two weeks off. Have a great day and I'll wait for those pictures. :)

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (10/29/2007 3:53 PM) : 

NICE!!!

I can SO picture you as that little girl!

SMOOCHERS!

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (10/29/2007 4:36 PM) : 

I like the clean look.

Can't wait to see the photos!

Semper Fi, Dixie.

 

Blogger katherine. said ... (10/29/2007 5:46 PM) : 

I love the new look.

Wow...who is that man?

(just kidding.....the corner of the blog world I read is very VERY proud of Matt!)

 

Blogger fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said ... (10/29/2007 7:02 PM) : 

I don't know when you changed your template, since I usually just read it from BlogLines, but I like it. It also opens so much faster now.

Thanks.

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (10/29/2007 7:45 PM) : 

Love the new look. Vinny done good.

Can't wait to see more pics!

 

Blogger Linda said ... (10/29/2007 7:58 PM) : 

Great new look but even greater picture of your handsome Devil Dog!

Can't wait to see the rest!!

Missed you!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10/30/2007 3:21 AM) : 

The new template looks great on you, Dixie...Matt man is such a cutie....You can say that about about a marine, can't ya???

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (10/30/2007 6:40 AM) : 

Love the new look Sugarbaby!

Can't wait to see the pics.

Smooch

 

Blogger Angell said ... (10/30/2007 12:51 PM) : 

HUGS honey - glad you got to enjoy quality time with the family.

Love the new layout -am looking forward to pics!!

SMOOCHES.

 

Blogger Amazing Gracie said ... (10/30/2007 11:34 PM) : 

This layout is wonderful! Bond did a terrific job.
What a handsome young man! When I was about 13-14, we used to drive by Camp Pendleton every week to pick up my cousin who attended private school near Oceanside. I fell in love with Marine dress blues way back then!
Congratulations, Dixie! I know it hasn't been an easy road for either of you, but the rewards are something else!

 

Blogger Julie said ... (10/31/2007 1:11 PM) : 

Oh...great! I'll get it posted after my return.

**hugs**

 

post a comment