Dixie's - Heart and Soul

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Monday, October 22, 2007

Very quick post today. We are home. I'm off work this week spending time with My Marine.

I haven't had time to download the pictures yet but I will. Oh and I also left Matt's Marine pictures at the hotel. They will be mailing them to me and as soon as I get them I'll scan one and post as well.

Thanks to everyone for the wonderful comments last week.

What a surprise I had in my e-mail when I finally checked it. I've been given the Rising Blogger Award. Thank you so very much for this award. Was truly not expecting it.




Will post pics as soon as I can. I've got to run... will try to post again tomorrow.

SMOOCHES~
Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 2:36 PM


Comments on ""

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (10/22/2007 2:53 PM) : 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HOOOOOCHIE!!!

get back here and give me some GROPES!!!


I can't wait to see the pics sugar!

 

Blogger katherine. said ... (10/22/2007 3:04 PM) : 

enjoy your week Dixie...spoil him for everyone!

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (10/22/2007 3:54 PM) : 

You just enjoy your week Dixie. You so deserve it. We'll be right here. :)

 

Blogger Julie said ... (10/22/2007 4:17 PM) : 

Woooooorah! See ya soon Dixie darlin! Can't wait for the scoop!

 

Blogger Crazy Working Mom said ... (10/22/2007 5:49 PM) : 

I am so excited for you. I can't wait to see the photos! :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10/22/2007 6:22 PM) : 

Oh Man!!! I was super excited to see pictures!!! ;) Really, I was, but I understand and CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Welcome home Matt!!!

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (10/22/2007 7:36 PM) : 

Welcome home and congrats on your Rising Blogger!

Semper Fi Matt!

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (10/23/2007 12:28 AM) : 

I saw that Rising Blogger post - wooo! I thought that was well deserved.

Will anxiously await the photos. A big OOOOO-RAH and OutSTANDing to the new Marine!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10/23/2007 8:28 AM) : 

Can't wait to see the pics! Give our new marine a squeeze!

 

Blogger Angell said ... (10/23/2007 10:13 AM) : 

WOOOOOO - congrats Dixie babe!!

And welcome home Matt! Can't wait to see the pics.

SMOOCHES my dear friend.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10/23/2007 11:18 AM) : 

i can't wait to see pics either!!!

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (10/25/2007 9:47 AM) : 

Enjoy your week Dixie. Cheers!!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (10/25/2007 10:19 AM) : 

Congrats on the Rising blogger...Congrats to Matt, well done Sir...

Will work on the template between filming the gravy/lasagna extravaganza this weekend

 

Blogger Linda said ... (10/25/2007 6:33 PM) : 

Welcome home and big congratulations to Matt!!

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (10/25/2007 8:38 PM) : 

This has been a long time in coming, hasn't it? Glad you've got your son home with you now and that you can spend some quality time with him. Hugs!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (10/26/2007 5:39 AM) : 

I need to put a smiley here...
:D

 

post a comment