Dixie's - Heart and Soul: Because I just don't feel like it.

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Monday, November 05, 2007

Because I just don't feel like it.

Don't feel like posting today. A couple of reasons why

1. Put Matt on a Greyhound this morning at 10:45.

2. Sick. I have NO VOICE what so ever.

Just not in the mood. Maybe tomorrow.

Just trying something out too


Let's see how much extra cash I can generate... never hurts.
Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 12:49 PM


Comments on "Because I just don't feel like it."

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (11/05/2007 3:16 PM) : 

Big hug honey. I love you Dixie Chick. :)

 

Blogger Tug said ... (11/05/2007 3:16 PM) : 

Take it easy Dix...many many ((hugs)) for you and your Marine!!

 

Blogger katherine. said ... (11/05/2007 3:22 PM) : 

yeah....today's gonna be a sucky day for you.

go see Matt-Man...he's posted himself onto YouTube and it is a riot!

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (11/05/2007 3:22 PM) : 

No apologies necessary, Dix. We all understand.

We'll be here when you get back. Hope your voice returns soon.

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (11/05/2007 7:10 PM) : 

Take care of yourself darlin.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11/05/2007 9:27 PM) : 

you don't have to blog dixie. you just have to promise to come back eventually.

 

Blogger Angell said ... (11/06/2007 9:29 AM) : 

GIANT HUGS for ya Dix babe.
(from a distance cuz I don't wanna get sick too!)

Come back when ur ready.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11/06/2007 4:28 PM) : 

Big hugs to you! We'll all be waiting for your return. Take all the time you need!

 

Blogger Linda said ... (11/06/2007 4:36 PM) : 

All valid reasons for not feeling like it. I don't blame you in the least.

Take care and know that we're here for you once you feel like it again.

Big hug!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11/06/2007 6:28 PM) : 

You know, I put Google Ad Sense all over my blog and in the past year I've made $1.62. They won't cut you a check until you make $100.

:smooches and hugs:

 

Blogger Crazy Working Mom said ... (11/06/2007 10:13 PM) : 

Smiles, Hugs, & Kisses for my friend, Dixie. :)

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (11/07/2007 4:20 AM) : 

I hope you feel better soon Dixie. Cheers!!

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (11/07/2007 6:50 AM) : 

{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (11/07/2007 8:52 AM) : 

walks over and tucks the covers around you and makes sure you feel all cozy

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (11/07/2007 7:17 PM) : 

Take care of yourself, hon, and get better really quick. Hugs!

 

post a comment