Dixie's - Heart and Soul

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Sunday, November 25, 2007



Now I know that I don't play along very often. Since I'm totally brain dead after being off a week, making the 31 hour round trip ride to Jacksonville, NC, spending time with my family, eating way too much turkey, doing the shopping thing on Black Friday, spending way too much money, putting Matt back on a bus on Saturday, I thought that I would participte this week.

This weeks Manic Monday word is "rank". Thanks Mo

There are many ways one could describe "rank" ... but the very first thing that came to my mind was ... Well I know you knew that was coming... LOL

Pvt Matt

Happy Monday & SMOOCHES~


Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 9:18 AM


Comments on ""

 

Blogger Sarge Charlie said ... (11/26/2007 8:25 AM) : 

Let me be the first to say he ranks as a hero.

 

Blogger katherine. said ... (11/26/2007 9:23 AM) : 

and I'll be the second...Matt is a hero for sure!

Happy Monday Dixie!

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (11/26/2007 10:15 AM) : 

Excellent Dixie. I expected this too. Good for you and have a great MM. :)

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (11/26/2007 11:28 AM) : 

Glad to see you back and sounds like you had a good time. Cheers!!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (11/26/2007 11:40 AM) : 

Thank GOD you're back... and...

ain't he handsome too!

 

Blogger Durward Discussion said ... (11/26/2007 11:45 AM) : 

Of course it did. What mother wouldn't be proud of a young gentleman such as your son.

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (11/26/2007 12:35 PM) : 

YAY you are BACK!!!

Smooch

Matt is the first thing I thought of when i saw the theme.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11/26/2007 1:25 PM) : 

Great Monday post! I dont know if my post is up to par today! Come by my blog and let me know what you think.... RANK IT! LOL

 

Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said ... (11/26/2007 2:04 PM) : 

my my my, i am speechless dixie! he is so handsome in that uniform. be safe matt, you ARE the hero!

smiles, bee

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11/26/2007 2:22 PM) : 

Hotep! Great MM post from a proud Mom...

My MM:Rank post goes back to a military theme, however, I continue to provide African American history insights as part of this weekly meme. I hope you enjoy it.

peace, Villager

 

Blogger Sarge Charlie said ... (11/26/2007 2:32 PM) : 

did you notice the photo on my sidebar

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (11/26/2007 2:57 PM) : 

welcome home dear...and thank goodness for men like Matt

 

Blogger Lisa Ryan said ... (11/26/2007 3:53 PM) : 

A handsome hero indeed! What else could you post about? :-)

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (11/26/2007 5:19 PM) : 

I'm glad you had a safe and wonderful holiday.

Thank God for dedicated men (and women) like Matt.

Semper Fi.

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (11/26/2007 6:21 PM) : 

You have a good-looking young Marine there, Dixie. Good job, both of you! :)

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (11/26/2007 7:34 PM) : 

Oooo-RAH for Pvt Matt!

Happy MM!

 

Blogger Julie said ... (11/26/2007 11:32 PM) : 

Way to go Ms. Dixie! Great post for rank! I just love that picture too!

 

post a comment