Dixie's - Heart and Soul: When I am famous ...

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Tuesday, September 18, 2007

When I am famous ...


I am 'borrowing' this from Toni over at Special K aka AIR FORCE WIFE, who 'borrowed' it from Dana who borrowed it from someone else:

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Splash Ford

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Butter Pecan Chocolate Chip

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) (I had to put that apostrophe in there otherwise, it just looked funky)L'Caff

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Det. Green Dog

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Ann Lauderdale

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) CaffLe

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink) The Purple Dew

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) Edward Lloyd

9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy) Victorias Secret Heavenly Starburst

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) Ann Lee (this wouldn't work for me as I'm already named after my mother & father ...

11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter) Nelson Naples

12. SPY NAME/BOND GIRL: (your favorite season/holiday, flower) Christmas Daisy

13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”) Apple Pantie

14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree) Oatmeal Oak

15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”) "The Sleeping Sunshine Tour"
I'm not gonna tag anyone as Toni didn't ... but if you would like to do this, just let me know so I can read it.
SMOOCHES~
Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 8:45 AM


Comments on "When I am famous ..."

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (9/18/2007 10:00 AM) : 

waves a $20 bill at Victorias Secret Heavenly Starburst

Yoo baby... c'mere


bwahahahahahahaha

smooch

 

Blogger Special K ~Toni said ... (9/18/2007 6:06 PM) : 

Very funny! I am the Blue Dew and Det Red Dog- we should team up!

 

Blogger the Book of Keira said ... (9/18/2007 8:42 PM) : 

This was fun!!!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9/19/2007 9:20 PM) : 

I did this? Wow...The Sleeping Sunshine Tour does sound like fun!

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (9/20/2007 6:40 PM) : 

The Blue Diet Pepsi is NOT a superhero name!!! And Winter Rose is NOT a good spy name for a guy!! WTF! How come this game never works right for me!

**stomps off to sulk**

 

post a comment