Dixie's - Heart and Soul: Its' a Viral Thing

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Its' a Viral Thing

Its a Viral Thing
Rules:
1. Copy and paste the story below, and the rules, on your blog.
2. Find out who you're going to tag. (2-3 people, or more, if you wish)
3. Write one or two sentences to continue the story, and use the titles of the blogs you're tagging or any word(s) associated with them as keywords in the links you include in your part of the story.
4. Remember to tell your taggees that you've tagged them!
5. Feel free to use this and start your own viral link story. I'd very much appreciate a link back to
Mothers Home!
if you do. (Or a tag, if you prefer!)

Mothers Home!
the cave troll yelled. I have been out all day strangling chickens like CRAZY! for the evil Empress. All i want now is a MOment to myself, but i keep getting Linda talking Drivel, but that is better than a certain someone Mooing.Then suddenly what should appear but the NOT evil Empress and all her strangled chickens and Mags cooked them all up and made us a lovely cake to eat. Gracie wanted all the cake for herself but the NOT evil Empress was able to hack off a good sized slab for herself!!! ha ha ha

Gracie belched loudly after eating all the scrumptious cake that Mags had baked and watched Callie scrappin' with Sarge about who was gonna win Big Brother 8. Sarge started humming "Dixie," and almost choked on the bite of cake in his mouth! So he got some coffee to go to wash down the cake. The coffee helped a bit but he had to vocalize before he started singing again so he began, "Mi mi mi mi mi mi mi mi mi mi mi mi..."

On the other side of the blogsphere, Dixie and TURNBABY were busy making plans to attend the annual Taylor Hicks concert in Birmingham. So many shoes.... which ones to take... After they had finally decided on what shoes to take and the packing, they just had to take a few minutes and relax ... BOND invited them to have a seat on The Big Leather Couch so they could call ANNDI and let her know what they were taking, where to meet and what time.

All of a sudden there was a loud burst of laughter outside the couch area ... Dixie, Turnbaby, Bond and Anndi jumped from the couch and ran to the door to see what in the world could be going on. Why it was Sandee from COMEDY PLUS . She was laughing so hard ... she had just seen the movie with Linda, ARE WE THERE YET?
Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 8:10 AM


Comments on "Its' a Viral Thing"

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (9/04/2007 11:04 AM) : 

I'll get on this today. Thanks for thinking of me. You really do rock my friend. :)

 

Blogger Maggie Moo said ... (9/04/2007 12:25 PM) : 

Ha haaaa....this is getting fun.ny!

(And I made it in there twice!)

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (9/04/2007 3:55 PM) : 

I umm did this already...whats to do now dear Sugarbaby?

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (9/04/2007 6:11 PM) : 

Woooo! Soul Patrol, baby! :D

 

Blogger Amazing Gracie said ... (9/04/2007 11:53 PM) : 

This is great! Good job, Dixie! Fun, isn't it?

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (9/05/2007 6:03 AM) : 

I have to do it twice?

SHOES!!!!

 

Blogger the Book of Keira said ... (9/05/2007 10:35 AM) : 

LOL!! How funny!

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (9/05/2007 12:59 PM) : 

I have also been tagged twice! LOL

That means I get to take extra shoes!!

 

Blogger Linda said ... (9/06/2007 8:53 AM) : 

I love the way this story is going, I shall try to do my part later today! Thanks for thinking of me and isn't it great I have a movie title for a blog title???!!!

 

post a comment