Dixie's - Heart and Soul

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Wednesday, August 22, 2007


WORDLESS WEDNESDAY
EDITION #45



Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 7:30 PM


Comments on ""

 

Blogger ICJ said ... (8/21/2007 7:53 PM) : 

You must be so proud... :-)

Happy WW!

Isabelle aka Tricotine
http://tricotine.typepad.com

 

Blogger Special K ~Toni said ... (8/21/2007 8:13 PM) : 

Great photo! Hope you are doing well Proud Mama!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8/21/2007 8:14 PM) : 

God Bless you Matt!!

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (8/21/2007 8:26 PM) : 

That's really cool Dix!

 

Blogger Suprina said ... (8/21/2007 8:40 PM) : 

Dixie,
That is such an awesome picture. ANd one that is all to familiar for me. If you ever need anything please let me know.
I just can't imagine how a military mom handles it. I know that at least one of my boys will join the Army and my are still small! And it brings me to tears.
Great shot!
Happy WW! Hang in there!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (8/21/2007 8:47 PM) : 

YOU GO MATT....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

 

Blogger CableGirl said ... (8/21/2007 8:47 PM) : 

Brave man. Congratulations to you for having a son with such character.

Happy WW.

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (8/21/2007 9:06 PM) : 

This picture was taken last Friday at graduation on Parris Island. Now it was not my son's graduation but there was someone there snapping pictures and got my son's platoon. I received the link in an e-mail today. I am floating on Cloud 9...

 

Blogger eastcoastlife said ... (8/21/2007 9:19 PM) : 

You must be so proud of him! Happy WW!

 

Blogger Jackie said ... (8/21/2007 9:24 PM) : 

What a brave and wonderful young man. A true hero.

 

Blogger Cinnamon Girl said ... (8/21/2007 9:57 PM) : 

Right on Matt!

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (8/21/2007 10:00 PM) : 

WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

 

Blogger ZAM said ... (8/21/2007 11:09 PM) : 

I can imagine what you're thinking while seeing that. You must be so proud of your son. And maybe a little worried. I know that mix of emotions because my dear brother is in the military service. Though his flourishing career (because he's an officer0 is making everyone happy and proud, there's that little worry, a little anxiety because we know the nature of their job.

 

Blogger Kellie said ... (8/22/2007 10:39 AM) : 

I have a brother in the marines and so your whole blog gives me the shivers and I tear up because I miss him so much!

What a great photo!

My WW is at http://momwifesuperhero.com

Happy WW! :o)

 

Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said ... (8/22/2007 11:10 AM) : 

i can almost hear them singing the "hup two three four" song!

smiles, bee

 

Blogger Sarge Charlie said ... (8/22/2007 2:48 PM) : 

Now that is a fine looking bunch of new marines, I know they are new marines, no boots yet. Besides that they are out of step, a photo today would not be the same, I love it....

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (8/22/2007 6:06 PM) : 

Well how cool is that. What a great shot too. Not playing today, but had to comment. I'm glad you are proud. We all are. :) Smooches

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (8/22/2007 6:08 PM) : 

Cool shot! Hugs!

 

Blogger Linda said ... (8/22/2007 6:13 PM) : 

I can see your chest swelling with pride from here! Fantastic!!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8/22/2007 7:08 PM) : 

Pretty awesome! I remember when my step brother graduated from boot camp. I don't even like him- but that day I was proud of him!

 

Blogger Crazy Working Mom said ... (8/22/2007 10:39 PM) : 

I was gonna ask how you got that! :)

So cool...I'm glad you got it, cause I know it made you float!

Great WW!

 

Blogger Stephanie said ... (8/22/2007 10:56 PM) : 

That's awesome, Dixie! Very few people can say they got photos of their sons during boot camp! Cherish it. :)

 

Blogger Amazing Gracie said ... (8/23/2007 2:02 AM) : 

Wow...Could it be that God knew you needed a little reassurance?
That is really special!
~~~Blessings~~~

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (8/23/2007 3:32 PM) : 

Ain't he handsome!

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (8/24/2007 6:52 PM) : 

Man, I missed this photo! Oo-rah!

 

post a comment