Dixie's - Heart and Soul

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Wednesday, August 15, 2007

TAGS, TAGS & TAGS


I have been tagged with not one, not two, not three, but FOUR... I think maybe more, meme's... so today I'm going to have to do them... Thanks Bond and Comedy and if you have tagged me and I forgot who tagged me... sorry.... just beat me... oh wait... I may like that... ;-)

Just let me know and I'll get right on them.

I'm taking an oath now that I will NEVER let these meme's back up like this again. I know I'm missing some... I can just feel it in my bones.

Sandee @ COMEDY PLUS has tagged me to do the brand spanking new "Ten Lies My Mother Told Me" meme. The originator of this meme is Mimi, Queen of Memes. She created this nifty little meme and tagged five bloggers, who to my knowledge do not reside in Bloggingham Dungeon.

Hopefully I'll be able to get out of the Dungeon as I am hanging on by a very bare thread ... I shall attempt to complete these.

"Ten Lies My Mother Told Me"

1. Quit making those faces or one of these days your face will freeze and stay that way for the rest of your life.
2. Yes Santa Claus is real.
3. Yes there is a Tooth Fairy.
4. Yes the Easter Bunny does exist and his name is Peter.
5. If you eat those carrots you'll improve your eye sight and they will make your cheeks rosey.
6. Eat all the food on your plate because there are millions of kids dying of starvation in China.
7. Don't make fun of people because your kids will be just like them
8. If you keep swallowing gum it will stick to your intestines and you won't be able to poop.
9. These clothes are all going to come back into style if I just wait long enough.
10. One day you will find your Prince Charming and he'll be just like the one in the fairytales.

The WVb A blog about everything and nothing created this meme called the 7 P's in an effort to learn more about the blogs they read on a regular basis.

My tag buddy Sandee over at COMEDY PLUS tagged me with the 7 P's meme. When I complete it I have to tag 5 other pals that I read on a regular basis. I have found that I have some of the same "P's" as Sandee so you may think that you are seeing double. WHOOPS... I'VE BEEN DOUBLE TAGGED.... Tisha over at CRAZY WORKING MOM has got me too...

So without further ado - Let the games begin.

Passion: Family, friends, and extremely good looking men.
Purpose: To enjoy life to it's fullest.
Pursuit: Happiness.
Position: Any position that my fat old body can contort into.
Pummeling: All governmental idiots, skanks, and destructive personalities.
Progress: Being the best person I can be.
Personality: Fun loving, carefree, happy, and very goofy.

The HOTTIE BOND has tagged me with this Meme...

Pretty simple and straightforward...
Here are the rules:

1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

I am an adopted child. I was 6 weeks old when my parents obtained me. I have both of my parents middle names. Daddy's middle name was Lee and Mother's middle name is Ann so that's how I got my name. My middle name is Ann ...

A - anxious to see my son.

N - Naughty... yes I'm very, very naughty in more ways than one ;-)

N - Nice ... one must always be nice when being naughty... ;-)

Well there you have it. Now we have to select one person for every letter...so...hummm...let's go count...1, 2, 3 *jumps up and down* Yippee I only get to tag three people....better go back and see who Vinny tagged. Wait, I'm late in doing this meme so if you haven't been tagged, tag yourself and let me know so I can read it.

I have another tag from Sandee at COMEDY PLUS . Dang this chickee has been busy.. but I still lurves her, but I"m going to have to put in on another day because it's so long.

Gosh, I hope that I've got caught up.... If I haven't then just, just, just... well you get the picture... I'm only human you know.. ;-)
SMOOCHES~
Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 10:42 AM


Comments on ""

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (8/15/2007 11:03 AM) : 

Good on ya for getting three memes done! I still have to do the Lies one. Sigh.

And lucky you, your middle name is only three letters - mine was eight!

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (8/15/2007 12:05 PM) : 

Naughty eh? Va va va voooooom!!

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (8/15/2007 4:38 PM) : 

Great job Dixiechick....I promise to leave you alone for a bit. I was just trying to keep you busy through the Matt crisis... Since that is long gone I'll give you time to breath. The Nice Matters Award was from the heart though... :)

 

Blogger Julie said ... (8/15/2007 5:10 PM) : 

Naughty and nice.....that's Dixie darling! Good job here honey!

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (8/15/2007 7:51 PM) : 

Now that's a lot of memes!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8/15/2007 10:57 PM) : 

Good job on the memes! I run out of steam when I have to do more than one =)

 

Blogger Crazy Working Mom said ... (8/16/2007 1:42 AM) : 

Congrats on the award...very well deserved!

Great job on the catch up memes as well. :)

 

post a comment