Dixie's - Heart and Soul: I have an award and IT'S FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE!!!!!!!

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Friday, August 31, 2007

I have an award and IT'S FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE!!!!!!!

Sandee over at COMEDY PLUS has honored me with the You Make Me Smile Award. Sandee was honored with this award by Bridget from over at ..."And Miles To Go Before We Sleep..." Here is what Bridget had to say about this award:

The thing that I love most about blogging is that I learn so much about a person just by reading their blog. I have met MANY wonderful people with wonderful stories to tell and I am grateful every day for each person that I have the pleasure of crossing paths in life with.

I wanted to create something special for the top ten people who have inspired me through their blogging; the stories they tell and the lives that they lead with grace and dignity. I visit their blogs for inspiration and encouragement.

Although there are MANY people I want to give this award to at this very moment, I am going to choose ten bloggers:

Please grab your badge and wear it proudly, and pass it on because you inspire and encourage me, thank you!


Well now it's my turn to find 10 people that inspire me... so here we go


Tish @ CRAZY WORKING MOM
Toni @ AIR FORCE WIFE aka Special K Family
BOND @ The Big Leather Couch
LOIS @ Low Down from Lois
Linda @ ARE WE THERE YET?
ANNDI @ Anndi's Luggage
TRAVIS @ Trav's Thoughts
TURNBABY @ And As The World Turns
Dessert Songbird @ THE ICE BOX
AMAZING GRACE @ Echos of Grace

Now grab your award and pass it on to 10 other people who inspire you!

IT'S FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE!!!!

GO VOLS!!!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

SMOOCHES~




Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 8:53 PM


Comments on "I have an award and IT'S FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE!!!!!!!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8/31/2007 6:15 AM) : 

...aww thanks for the award, hon!
Have a safe weekend. Enjoy your time off!

 

Blogger fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said ... (8/31/2007 9:27 AM) : 

GO VOLS!

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (8/31/2007 10:01 AM) : 

Beautiful Dixie...just beautiful. Happy footballing. Have a great day and weekend by friend. :)

 

Blogger Crazy Working Mom said ... (8/31/2007 12:56 PM) : 

Awww...you're such a sweetie. :)

Smooches right back atcha and thanks. You deserve that award. You make me smile a B I G ole country smile, girlfriend.

 

Blogger Sarge Charlie said ... (8/31/2007 2:02 PM) : 

Dem Dawgs Will Bee Looking At Ye

 

Blogger Linda said ... (8/31/2007 3:08 PM) : 

Why thank you, darlin', you make me smile, too!

Enjoy your long weekend and try to stay out of trouble but if you can't let it be enjoyable trouble!!

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (8/31/2007 8:57 PM) : 

SMOOCHES SUGARBABY!!!

And thank you--you know I love you and you are my long lost sister!!

And this weekend I can say

GO VOLS!!!

 

Blogger Amazing Gracie said ... (9/01/2007 5:13 AM) : 

Dixie - I thank you!!! I appreciate it so much...
Whatever you choose to do this weekend, be sure to enjoy yourself!
Take care...
~~~Blesings~~~

 

Blogger Julie said ... (9/01/2007 7:33 AM) : 

Ugh.....another football maniac...

**slinks away**

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (9/01/2007 10:54 AM) : 

Awwww, thanks honey! I'm sorry I've been UA, but it was a rough week in school for my son. He was ill for two days, and then we had lots of school work that needed to be done to catch up. Hopefully next week will be better!

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (9/01/2007 1:52 PM) : 

You sure deserve an award! Congrats. :)

 

post a comment