Dixie's - Heart and Soul

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Not feeling very well today. I'm really not in the mood to write very much. I've got a lot of things racing through my little southern brain but none that I really want to go into right now. So there are a few things that I want to share with you today - Just for laughs...


One thing though... Sandee over at COMEDY PLUS has awarded me with "I ♥ Your Blog! - Spreading The Luv One Blog At A Time."

So now it's my turn to pass on this award.... hope I don't miss anyone...

BOND from The Big Leather Couch
Toni from AIR FORCE WIFE aka Special K Family
TURNBABY from And As The World Turns
AMAZING GRACE from Echos of Grace
ANNDI from Anndi's Luggage
MATT MAN from Bagwine Ruminations
MIMI over at Bloggingham Palace

So grab your award and SPREAD THE LOVE BABY!!!!

WOMAN'S PERFECT BREAKFAST
She's sitting at the table with her gourmet coffee. Her son is on the cover of the Wheaties box.Her daughter is on the cover of Business Week.Her boyfriend is on the cover of Playgirl.And her husband is on the back of the milk carton.

WOMEN'S REVENGE
"Cash, check or charge?" I asked, after folding items the woman wished to purchase. As she fumbled for her wallet, I noticed a remote control for a television set in her purse."So, do you always carry your TV remote?" I asked."No," she replied, "but my husband refused to come shopping with me, and I figured this was the most evil thing I could do to him legally."

UNDERSTANDING WOMEN (A MAN'S PERSPECTIVE)
I know I'm not going to understand women.I'll never understand how you can take boiling hot wax, pour it onto your upper thigh, rip the hair out by the root, and still be afraid of a spider.

MARRIAGE SEMINAR
While attending a Marriage Seminar dealing with communication,Tom and his wife Grace listened to the instructor,"It is essential that husbands and wives know each other's likes and dislikes."He addressed the man,"Can you name your wife's favorite flower?"Tom leaned over, touched his wife's arm gently and whispered, "It's Pillsbury, isn't it?

WIFE VS. HUSBAND
A couple drove down a country road for several miles, not saying a word. An earlier discussion had led to an argument and neither of them wanted to concede their position. As they passed a barnyard of mules, goats, and pigs, the husband asked sarcastically, "Relatives of yours?" "Yep," the wife replied, "in-laws."

WORDS
A husband read an article to his wife about how many words women use a day... 30,000 to a man's 15,000. The wife replied, "The reason has to be because we have to repeat everything to men... The husband then turned to his wife and asked, "What?"

CREATION
A man said to his wife one day, "I don't know how you can beso stupid and so beautiful all at the same time. "The wife responded, "Allow me to explain. God made me beautiful so you would be attracted to me;God made me stupid so I would be attracted to you!

WHO DOES WHAT
A man and his wife were having an argument about who should brew the coffee each morning. The wife said, "You should do it because you get up first, and then we don't have to wa it as long to get our coffee. The husband said, "You are in charge of cooking around here and you should do it, because that is your job, and I can just wait for my coffee."Wife replies, "No, you should do it, and besides, it is in the Bible that the man should do the coffee."Husband replies, "I can't believe that, show me."So she fetched the Bible, and opened the New Testament and showed him at the top of several pages, that it indeed says .......... "HEBREWS"

THE SILENT TREATMENT
A man and his wife were having some problems at home and were giving each other the silent treatment. Suddenly, the man realized that the next day, he would need his wife to wake him at 5:00 AM for an early morning business flight. Not wanting to be the first to break the silence (and LOSE), he wrote on a piece of paper,"Please wake m e at 5:00 AM." He left it where he knew s he would find it.The next morning, the man woke up, only to discover it was 9:00 AM and he had missed his flight Furious, he was about to go and see why his wife hadn't wakened him, when he noticed a piece of paper by the bed. The paper said, "It is 5:00 AM. Wake up."Men are not equipped for these kinds of contests.

God may have created man before woman, but there is always a rough draft before the masterpiece.

SMOOCHES~

Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 9:10 AM


Comments on ""

 

Blogger Maggie Moo said ... (8/28/2007 9:43 AM) : 

Haa haa haa...on the back of the milk carton...you crack me up!

Hope you're having a GREAT DAY!!!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8/28/2007 9:46 AM) : 

Now THAT was funny. =)

 

Blogger Christy said ... (8/28/2007 10:44 AM) : 

Hi, I just found your blog through technorati, you must have linked to me somewhere along the line.

I don't see the courageous blogger award anywhere on your blog, and you should most definitely have one. If you'd like one just go to Writer's Reviews.com and grab the badge. (Don't worry about passing it on). Your family is the perfect example of what the Courageous Blogger Award stands for. :)

Have a great day!

 

Blogger Sarge Charlie said ... (8/28/2007 10:59 AM) : 

I heart your blog also

 

Blogger Sarge Charlie said ... (8/28/2007 4:12 PM) : 

Dixie, you should see the youtube on my Manic Monday, it is a powerful song by billy joel "good night siagon" marines from Paris Island to Vietnam. I am sure Matt would love to see it.

 

Blogger Linda said ... (8/28/2007 5:13 PM) : 

I loves me a good chuckle and those were good chuckles!

I know what you mean about not feeling like writing much, I'm not feeling so energetic myself!

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (8/28/2007 7:00 PM) : 

Great job and I love all the funnies. Expecially the first one. Bwahahaha. Feel better. :)

 

Blogger Crazy Working Mom said ... (8/28/2007 9:40 PM) : 

Thanks for the smiles! :)

Hope you feel better.

 

Blogger Julie said ... (8/29/2007 12:16 AM) : 

Good silliness here Dixie Darlin!

*chuckles* "Hebrews!" Bwahahaha~~!!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (8/29/2007 4:44 PM) : 

WOW....ty my friend.... I almost missed this....

SMOOCH, RUBS AND GROPES

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8/29/2007 8:21 PM) : 

I only have 7 readers anyway...but I read yours faithfully!

 

post a comment