Dixie's - Heart and Soul

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Thursday, August 23, 2007

One more day!!!!

I got another letter from Matt yesterday. He really seems in real good spirits. Here is what it said ...

Watsup Momma,

How's everything going? It's the same ole shit here. The temperature gets up to 115 with the heat index at 130! Yea, it's hot! Right now I'm on the toilet and I'm still sweating! It's so humid that the envelopes stick and they're inside. Well enough of that. Boot camp isn't all that bad, so far. That kid Hunter you was asking about, yeah I know him. This place is kinda cool, but at the same time it sucks, because I NEVER stop sweating. Well shit, I gotta go cuz free times over. We spent most of it passing out mail.

I love y'all
Matt

P.S. Send some pictures


I laughed at him sitting on the toilet... thinking of me.. ;-)

Got this in an e-mail yesterday

I will survive remix……You’ll find yourself actually singing along….but don’t sing out loud!!

SING IT GIRLS!!!

At first I was afraid, I was petrified.
When you said you had 10 inches, Lord I almost died!
But I'd spent so many years just waiting for a man that long,
that I grew strong, and I knew that I could take you on...
But there you are, another lie,
I was ready for a Big Mac and you've brought me a French fry!
I should have known that it was bulls***t, just a sad pathetic dream
Should have known there was no Anaconda lurking in those Levi Jeans!

Go on now - go! , Walk out the door,
Don't you promise me 10 inches, then turn up with only 4!
Weren't you a brat to think I wouldn't find you out!?
Don't you know we're only joking when we say size don't count??!!

Chorus]

I will survive! I will survive!
Cuz as long as I have batteries,
My sex life's gonna thrive!
I will always have good sex,
With a handful of latex!
I will survive! I will survive! Hey! Hey!

It took all my self control not to laugh out loud,
When I saw your little weiner standing tall and proud!
But to hell with your ego and to hell with all your needs,
Now I'm saving all my lovin' for a cordless multi-speed!

[Chorus]

I will survive! I will survive!
Cuz as long as I have batteries,
My sex life's gonna thrive!
I will always have good sex,
With a handful of latex!
I will survive! I will survive! Hey! Hey!


Well it's really busy here at work today. I don't have much time to post. Just wanted to let you know what he said.

SMOOCHES
Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 8:38 AM


Comments on ""

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8/23/2007 11:32 AM) : 

Nothing like making the most of your time! Hah- if my boyfriend complains he doesn't have time to write to me when he's deployed, I'll ask him how many minutes he spent going to the bathroom that week, and if it's more than 10, he's had enough time to write!

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (8/23/2007 12:19 PM) : 

ROTFLMAO

He's sitting on the toilet and writing letters! The Marines have taught him to multi-task hehehe

 

Blogger fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said ... (8/23/2007 12:36 PM) : 

God bless you and your son Dixie, and thanks for dropping by!

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (8/23/2007 1:59 PM) : 

Great letter from Matt...I loved the song too. I always have a case of batteries in the fridge. bwahahahah. Have a great day girlfriend. :)

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (8/23/2007 3:33 PM) : 

What? i think of you all the time when.. um.. nm.. Love ya Sis!

HSGRs

 

Blogger Linda said ... (8/23/2007 4:34 PM) : 

I made the mistake of going to basic training in the summer myself but the good thing was that, like Matt said earlier, the flags make a big difference in the things you and can't do. Nothing like NOT having to march because it's too darned hot!

Sounds like he is doing really, really well - yay for Matt!

And loved the song, too, though I made sure not to sing it out loud with Amanda sitting in the next room!

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (8/23/2007 6:05 PM) : 

He was writing to you from the toilet??? Is that even sanitary??? Well, at least he made time to write to you! LOL
Hmmm, that song made me think about something I read on the Internet about the average man having about 6 inches, with less than 1% having 9 inches! So I'm not holding my breath looking for 10! LMOO :P

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (8/23/2007 7:15 PM) : 

You know, Dixie, I do believe that boy's gonna graduate boot and call himself a Marine; who else but a Devil Dog would think to write his mama while using the head?

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (8/23/2007 8:42 PM) : 

That's funny! Definitely sounds like a future Marine.

 

Blogger Sarge Charlie said ... (8/24/2007 9:13 AM) : 

God love em..... I was at Ft Jackson for basic in August, yep it is hot.

 

Blogger Crazy Working Mom said ... (8/24/2007 10:03 AM) : 

He has such a way with words, huh Dixie?!

That's priceless...

 

post a comment