Dixie's - Heart and Soul

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I promised Lois that I would have pictures of Kaitlin up today for Wordless Wednesday... but the football game was cancelled last night because of that wonderful stuff called rain.

Not much time for a post... starting an internal audit today ... boss is breathing down my neck... funny thing, I've been waiting on him for two weeks to get HIS head out of his ass....

Kaitlin will have a ballgame tomorrow night and Lois, I promise I will get them up.

Since I don't have much time for posting, I've gone into my saved e-mails and here is a funny for ya...

On their wedding night, the young bride approached her new husband andasked for $20.00 for their first lovemaking encounter. In his highly arousedstate, her husband readily agreed.

This scenario was repeated each time they made love, for more than 30years, with him thinking that it was a cute way for her to afford new clothes andother incidentals that she needed.

Arriving home around noon one day, she was surprised to find her husband in a very drunken state. During the next few minutes, he explained that hisemployer was going through a process of corporate downsizing, and he hadbeen let go. It was unlikely that, at the age of 59, he'd be able to find another position that paid anywhere near what he'd been earning, and therefore, they were financially ruined.

Calmly, his wife handed him a bank book which showed more than thirty years of steady deposits and interest totaling nearly$1 million. Then she showed him certificates of deposits issued by the bank which were worth over $2 million, and informed him that they were one of the largest depositors in the bank. She explained that for the more than three decades she had "charged" him for sex, these holdings had multiplied and these were the results of her savings and investments.

Faced with evidence of cash and investments worth over $3 million, her husband was so astounded he could barely speak, but finally he found his voice and blurted out, "If I'd had any idea what you were doing, I wouldh ave given you all my business!"

That's when she shot him. You know, sometimes, men just don't know when to keep their mouth shut!

Have a great day everyone!!!!

SMOOCHES~
Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 8:45 AM


Comments on ""

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (9/12/2007 10:36 AM) : 

Some people just dont have a thought filter. Cheers Dixie!!

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (9/12/2007 12:50 PM) : 

BUWHAHAHAHA

SMOOCHES

 

Blogger Coco said ... (9/12/2007 1:03 PM) : 

*GIGGLES* i saved that story for Mac. He'll get a kick out of it. Hope you are well, honey. Sounds like Matt is doing great.

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (9/12/2007 1:07 PM) : 

Bwahahahah. Yep, sometimes they just don't know when to keep quiet. Have a great day. :)

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (9/12/2007 1:49 PM) : 

Quit while you're a HEAD I always say.. hehehe!

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (9/12/2007 4:26 PM) : 

Oh yeah, a joke I've received in the mail before, but I've always loved it.

Good choice, Dixie. Have fun at the game!

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (9/12/2007 6:59 PM) : 

**sigh**

It's these guys with a screw loose who give the rest of us a bad name.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (9/12/2007 7:53 PM) : 

And since when do football games get rained out? I've cheered in rain and sleet... kids today.. so darn thin skinned...

 

Blogger the Book of Keira said ... (9/12/2007 8:31 PM) : 

Love it!

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (9/13/2007 7:34 PM) : 

Hehehehehe! A fatal case of foot-in-mouth disease. I'm sure it's not the first! :P

 

post a comment