Dixie's - Heart and Soul

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Monday, September 10, 2007

Manic Monday

Thank you Mo for CLUE.


I didn't have a CLUE what I would do for Manic Monday.

I did, however, think of one of my favorite board games that even today I still love to play. It's CLUE...

CLUE Game by Parker Brothers/Hasbro GamesClue, the original mystery board game.

The classic detective game as you wondering was it Colonel Mustard in the Conservatory with the Candlestick? Or was it Mrs. Scarlet in the Library with the knife...

It is definitely a classic game of Whodunit? Where? With what?

Solve a fascinating new mystery every time you play this classic detective game that relies on your sleuthing ability to deduce the culprit, the scene of the crime, and the murder weapon.

A favorite for nearly 50 years.


Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 8:00 AM


Comments on ""

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (9/10/2007 8:32 AM) : 

This was a favorite of mine too.

 

Blogger Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said ... (9/10/2007 8:36 AM) : 

I've owned the game for years, but I don't have the instructions, so I've never played it. One of these days I'm going to get them off the internet and figure it out. LOL!

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (9/10/2007 9:28 AM) : 

It's a great game and I think Colonel Mustard killed Miss Plum in the kitchen with a knife!! Cheers Dixie!!

 

Blogger Durward Discussion said ... (9/10/2007 9:33 AM) : 

If Mo ever does a Manic Monday get together it's obvious that one of the activities needs to b a group clue game.

 

Blogger Sarge Charlie said ... (9/10/2007 9:51 AM) : 

I love board games, I have played clue for 25 years.

I have a new young mother on my sidebar, her husband just went to Iraa, "waiting on august" she could use a few hugs.

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (9/10/2007 11:20 AM) : 

Looks like most of us thought about this great game. Have a great MM my friend. :)

 

Blogger Mo and The Purries said ... (9/10/2007 11:26 AM) : 

You know, I'm not a fan of the board game, but I do enjoy the PC version computer game - you can play by yourself against the computer.
I think we got it in a bundle pack with Monopoly.
I do, however, love the movie!

Hope all is well.
love ya,
mo

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9/10/2007 2:09 PM) : 

that was my favorite too :)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9/10/2007 2:16 PM) : 

I loved to play Clue (called Cluedo in Germany).

Please come over and find out if you have a clue where we´ll be living soon ♥

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (9/10/2007 4:31 PM) : 

I've never played Clue, but I use to play a game similar to it on an old 286 computer I used to have. It was kind of addicting!

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (9/10/2007 6:57 PM) : 

I love this game. I think my kids are old enough now that we'd enjoy it together.

 

Blogger Mimi Lenox said ... (9/10/2007 8:34 PM) : 

It was always Miss Scarlet somewhere! I loved this game and still do. I'm going to try that online version Mo mentioned.

 

Blogger Julie said ... (9/10/2007 8:41 PM) : 

Oh yeah....flash from the past!

 

Blogger Crazy Working Mom said ... (9/10/2007 11:12 PM) : 

I loved (and still would if I could get someone to play with me) to play this game!!!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (9/12/2007 7:57 PM) : 

The Chicklet and I play the junior version every once in a while.. she's darn good at it too!

 

post a comment