Dixie's - Heart and Soul

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Monday, September 17, 2007


HAPPY FALL Y'ALL!!!!!
My MOST FAVORITE time of the year!


Happy Fall Ya'll this beautiful fall morning from the great State of Tennessee. The picture is from the Cataloochee Creek in the Great Smokey Mountains in East Tennessee. If you are planning a fall vacation, I highly suggest that you make a trip to the mountains. They are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! For more information, you can go to http://www.nps.gov/grsm

What???? O. J. Simpson in the news again?

This time for robbery?

Does this surprise me? Absolutely NOT.

Do I think he did it? From the reports that I have read, Yes I do.

Hey, he has already gotten away with murder .... wonder if he will be able to get away with robbery?

Time will tell...

Still no word from Matt... I have learned to live with the mind set of "No news is good news". Yes, I had heard that if they qualified as sharpshooter or better on Friday that they would get a 5 minute phone call home. I did not get that phone call. I am not upset about it because I know that the DI's and giveth and the DI's can taketh away. They are a little like God in that you know.

I WILL NOT talk about the Tennessee Volunteers game on Saturday other than they got their butts handed to them ... I am debating on whether or not to tell Matt in today's letter. I may just say that Florida beat them and not tell him the score till he gets home... he definitely doesn't need any depressing news ... well, that's all I'm going to say about that.

Still auditing at work ... really busy this week. I will try to post every day, but can't promise anything.

Oh, did I mention that the countdown has started till Matt becomes a US Marine ... 31 DAYS .... now let's say it together

31 MORE DAYS!!!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SMOOCHES~
Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 9:02 AM


Comments on ""

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9/17/2007 9:37 AM) : 

31 more days!!! That's awesome!! =) I love when countdowns have numbers that makes sense.

 

Blogger the Book of Keira said ... (9/17/2007 10:56 AM) : 

Fall is my favorite time of the year, too.

Only 31 more days??? WOW!

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (9/17/2007 11:05 AM) : 

I love Fall, but OJ is not guilty he is simply getting rail roaded once again!! Cheers!!

 

Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said ... (9/17/2007 2:26 PM) : 

i love autumn and honey he is fine!

smiles, bee

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (9/17/2007 2:31 PM) : 

Well, the DI said he could call if he qualified sharpshooter. Maybe he qualified expert and the DI is sticking to the letter of what he said, and there's no call home earned for expert!

LOL!

 

Blogger Sarge Charlie said ... (9/17/2007 5:35 PM) : 

I love to cross the Great Smokey Mountain Parkway from North Carolina to Pigeon Forge, maybe a little DOLLYWOOD

 

Blogger Sarge Charlie said ... (9/17/2007 5:37 PM) : 

OJ belongs in hell.....

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (9/17/2007 6:42 PM) : 

Yeah, what Sarge Charlie said. Yep, that's right.

Enjoy the fall weather and Matt is fine. Okay, let me see if I can get this right. 31 MORE DAYS!!! :)

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (9/17/2007 7:38 PM) : 

Yup my favorite time of year too Sugarbaby.

31 more sleeps!!

 

Blogger Crazy Working Mom said ... (9/17/2007 9:09 PM) : 

31 days...WHOO HOO! :)

I'm with ya, OJ's guilty and I'll never believe otherwise...jackass!

Happy Fall.

 

Blogger Linda said ... (9/18/2007 1:08 PM) : 

31 more days - yay! He's come this far, I'm sure he can do those standing on his head! Yay Matt!

I love Fall, too, but right now my allergies are not loving it at all! Cursed ragweed!!

As for OJ, you watch - he'll get away with it again the SOB. Were it me, though, I'd throw him in jail for the max.

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (9/23/2007 10:15 PM) : 

Let's say it together, "Expert Marksman, Expert Marksmen." See, now don't you feel better? That's waaaay better than "sharpshooter."

31 days - woooohooo!

Semper Fi, Dixie. Love the photo.

 

post a comment