Dixie's - Heart and Soul: Short post

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Thursday, September 13, 2007

Short post

Since I'm terribly busy at work and I may not get to post the rest of the week

... short post

... and it is FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE!!!!

... so with my apologies to anyone who is a *cough, cough* Florida fan ....

Three SEC football fans were out for a ride when one noticed a foot sticking out of the bushes by the side of the road.

They stopped and discovered a nude female, dead drunk.

Out of respect and propriety, the Georgia fan took off his cap and placed it over her right breast. The Tennessee fan took off his cap and placed it over her left breast. Following their lead, but with some grumbling, the Florida fan took off his cap and placed it over her ' daisy.'

The police were called and when the officer arrived, he conducted his inspection. First, he lifted up the Georgia cap, replaced it, and wrote down some notes. Next, he lifted the Tennessee cap, replaced it, and wrote down some more notes. The officer then lifted the Florida cap, replaced it, then lifted it again, replaced it, lifted it a third time, and replaced it one last time.

The Florida fan was becoming annoyed and finally asked, 'What are you, a pervert or something? Why do you keep lifting and looking, lifting and looking?

'Well,' said the officer, 'I am simply surprised. Normally when I look under a Florida hat, I find an asshole.

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!
Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 8:12 AM


Comments on "Short post"

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (9/13/2007 11:26 AM) : 

It's probably some type of sin, but I just don't do football. Not at all. Have a great day. :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9/13/2007 11:29 AM) : 

*snort!*

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (9/13/2007 11:49 AM) : 

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hehehe--Fab is Florida fan!

 

Blogger Sarge Charlie said ... (9/13/2007 12:06 PM) : 

too funny, just wrong, the tennessee fan covered the daisy.....smile

 

Blogger Coco said ... (9/13/2007 12:09 PM) : 

rooting for the Steelers this year ... that's about it ... lol

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (9/13/2007 2:07 PM) : 

Better luck this weekend darlin! You know I'm rooting for both Tennessee and Kentucky to take out Florida with big upsets this season.

I believe LSU is the class of the SEC this year though. What a defense!!

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (9/13/2007 7:37 PM) : 

Me no likee sports, but this was funny! Hugs!

 

Blogger the Book of Keira said ... (9/13/2007 10:17 PM) : 

*snickers*

We'll miss you while you're away from us :-(

 

Blogger Linda said ... (9/14/2007 9:43 AM) : 

Oh my, I think I snorted! Have a great weekend!!

 

Blogger fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said ... (9/14/2007 9:59 AM) : 

I snorted and then vented! Funny!

GO VOLS!

 

Blogger Mimi Lenox said ... (9/14/2007 8:38 PM) : 

Have a great weekend, Dixie!

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (9/14/2007 9:22 PM) : 

Loved it! I'm an anti-Florida fan; I wish someone would gator chomp that school.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9/16/2007 9:37 AM) : 

Not a football fan, but this was still funny.... =)

 

post a comment