Dixie's - Heart and Soul: Peace Globe and a request...

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Peace Globe and a request...

I have finally finished my newest Peace Globe ... I sent it to Mimi, but will definitely make a new one once Matt has graduated from basic training. Graduation is October 19, 2007.
I would like to ask a favor of each of y'all, please. For those who made those wonderful post to Matt and me as he was leaving for Parris Island, can you please e-mail them to me? I would love to put those in a scrap book that I am making for him. If you need my e-mail addy just let me know.

Thank you ALL so very much for all the love and support that y'all have shown me so far. I have just began traveling this road of military life ... the road of a Marine momma ... but no way could I have ever made it this far without all my friends ...


SMOOCHES~

Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 3:28 PM


Comments on "Peace Globe and a request..."

 

Blogger Sarge Charlie said ... (9/19/2007 10:21 AM) : 

My globe is standing by.....

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (9/19/2007 11:01 AM) : 

I used the one Sarge Charlie made. Have a great day. :)

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (9/19/2007 1:36 PM) : 

You are such a good mom. Cheers Dixie!!

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (9/19/2007 7:02 PM) : 

Awww, you're welcome, hon! :)

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (9/19/2007 8:46 PM) : 

A scrap book is a great idea. I sent you the link to my post.

 

Blogger Julie said ... (9/19/2007 10:29 PM) : 

I sent the post to you honey.

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (9/19/2007 10:54 PM) : 

Will find and send along Sugarbaby

SMOOCH

rub grope rub

Sorry --got carried away *tee hee*

 

Blogger the Book of Keira said ... (9/20/2007 9:35 AM) : 

Absolutely! Oh, and Dix.. I got your offline message yesterday that you have a pic of Matt up but I can't find the one you're talking about... gimme a hint!

 

Blogger Linda said ... (9/20/2007 6:10 PM) : 

I need to have Amanda design a new globe soon!

I sent you the link to my post, I think a scrapbook is a fantastic idea!

 

Blogger Amazing Gracie said ... (9/20/2007 9:36 PM) : 

My daughter just e-mailed me about the impact the post I put up for my grandson and all of the comments had on she and her hubbie.
She said they both cried when they read the comments and what it meant to them that strangers (to them) are so kind in their support!
It does make a heck of a difference. I think a scrapbook is a wonderful idea! Rob's graduation is the day before Thanksgiving down at Camp Pendleton. Keeping your Matt in my prayers,
~~~Blessings~~~

 

post a comment