Dixie's - Heart and Soul

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Friday, July 27, 2007

We interrupt this blog post for a very important

STICKY POST

I want to give a HUGE thank you to Mimi for making this Peace Globe for Matt. I was once again shocked, because of the outpouring of support, when I opened my e-mail last night and saw an e-mail from her. There was one small detail that I asked her to change, and gladly did. I opened my e-mail again this morning and here is the final. I will fly this proudly on my blog next to mine.
THANK YOU MIMI - SMOOCHES!
You may now return to your regularly scheduled reading below.....
Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 9:05 AM