Dixie's - Heart and Soul

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Monday, July 16, 2007





MARBLES

Get to work this morning only to find that someone has sent me an e-mail that I find absolutely hilarious.


NAME THIS PICTURE


What do you think he could be possibly looking for in there?


No Sir, Mr. President, I don't see any marbles in there either sir...



Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 9:40 AM


Comments on ""

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (7/16/2007 10:38 AM) : 

Ha...I saw this. The best caption would be, "I think we found WMD...Warlord Minus Dick." Cheers!!

 

Blogger Maggie Moo said ... (7/16/2007 10:42 AM) : 

Oh...I can't even...

LOL.

 

Blogger Julie said ... (7/16/2007 12:12 PM) : 

ohmygoodness DIXIE! Now I'm feeling queasy.

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (7/16/2007 12:28 PM) : 

Photoshop is awesome, isn't it? Thanks for my morning laugh. Have a great MM. :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7/16/2007 12:48 PM) : 

::diet coke seeps out from her nose::

bwahahahahaa!

 

Blogger Mo and The Purries said ... (7/16/2007 12:54 PM) : 

I've seen this one before, and I just don't think it's photoshopped... I think that Dubya was having problems with his zipper... what I want to know is - why is the guy behind him pressed up against his back like that and smiling?

 

Blogger Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said ... (7/16/2007 1:05 PM) : 

I just got Diet Coke on my monitor.

 

Blogger Sarge Charlie said ... (7/16/2007 1:07 PM) : 

funny

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7/16/2007 1:38 PM) : 

I literally laughed out loud at the caption for that picture of Dubya!

My Manic Monday post on the Electronic Village takes the marble theme into African American history.

Happy MM! Villager

 

Blogger Angell said ... (7/16/2007 1:58 PM) : 

ROTFLMOO - thanks for the BWAHAHAAHAH this a.m. Dix, I needed that.

SMOOCHES

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (7/16/2007 2:15 PM) : 

ROTFLMOO!

 

Blogger Durward Discussion said ... (7/16/2007 2:16 PM) : 

Yow!!! Pass the windex, my monitor just got a bath.

 

Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said ... (7/16/2007 2:35 PM) : 

very funny dix! but photoshopped for sure!

smiles, bee

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (7/16/2007 3:17 PM) : 

Holy sh*t! THAT is hilarious! Photoshopped or not, that's funny right there!

 

Blogger Gail said ... (7/16/2007 5:48 PM) : 

I seriously needed this laugh...

Thank you

 

Blogger Linda said ... (7/16/2007 7:20 PM) : 

Well, that's certainly uh ... what IS that???

 

Blogger Tug said ... (7/16/2007 9:48 PM) : 

Thanks, DixChick, for the much needed laugh! and the good thoughts & prayers.......

 

Blogger Sparky Duck said ... (7/16/2007 10:13 PM) : 

ya see, if I knew marbles, the game, i woulda come up with some witty sports remark. He could be keeping his hands warm, or cold.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7/17/2007 11:07 AM) : 

Ok... now.. what did I have as comments for this when I sent it to ya...

I like:

'echo... echo... echooooooo'

That echo lasts longer if you say it in his ear...


SMOOCH!

 

Blogger AndrĂ© said ... (7/17/2007 10:28 PM) : 

Do you want to read the last book of Harry Potter,
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows?
Ma ny people are saying the book is at the internet
see thislink
to know where....

 

post a comment