Dixie's - Heart and Soul

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Monday, July 09, 2007

Did you miss me?

Uh, uh, uh...

Well ........ did you???

Oh I missed y'all terribly!

I'm back in Pulaski today, my desk it a freakin disaster area. I'm going to play catch up all week but will make a post tonight from the hotel.

Last week was not what I had hoped it would be. Why is it so hard to keep a teenager at home? Geez.... you would think I was an alien from outer space or something. I was totally invisible ... I may as well had been talking to the walls. They definitely would have listened better and not have talked back... ;-)

More tonight. I'm just so gosh darn happy to be back.

HUGES SMOOCHES!
Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 9:52 AM


Comments on ""

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (7/09/2007 10:05 AM) : 

Where are the pool sex pictures!! WB Dixie!!

 

Blogger Special K ~Toni said ... (7/09/2007 10:53 AM) : 

YEAH! I miss you something terrible!

When you have time, you have to enter my contest!

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (7/09/2007 1:27 PM) : 

Missed you terribly. Swung by every day just in case, but nothing. Welcome home. :)

 

Blogger the Book of Keira said ... (7/09/2007 3:08 PM) : 

Welcome back!!! Don't leave us like that again, damn you!

 

Blogger Linda said ... (7/09/2007 4:52 PM) : 

Woohoo! You're back!! I kept checking just like Sandee but whenever you weren't here I figured you were off having a grand old time and enjoying yourself.

Can't wait to hear some stories!!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7/09/2007 7:16 PM) : 

:tacklehugs Dixie:

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (7/09/2007 7:35 PM) : 

**squeeeeeeeeeeeeeezes Dixie**

Welcome home darlin!

Now I presume you're talking about Matt as the teenager you can't keep at home? I know you want your time with him, but keep in mind he may be saying his goodbyes to things around him too.

He's leaving boyhood in a couple weeks.

 

post a comment