Dixie's - Heart and Soul

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Wednesday, June 20, 2007

WARNING: Some language may not be suitable for all readers.


Not so Wordless Wednesday this week. I'm going to ramble on some things.

The first one being....

ROSIE O'DONNEL ... COME ON DOWN ... YOU'RE THE NEXT HOST OF "THE PRICE IS RIGHT"

Rosie O'Donnell is wanting to replace Bob Barker on The Price Is Right. Has Bob Barker lost his freakin mind? Has he been neutered?! Barker said O'Donnell is his pick. WHAT THE HELL???? I'm telling you right here and now, if that fat ass, unamerican bitch gets the spot I will NEVER and I mean NEVER watch The Price Is Right again! I'm sure that I'm not the only one either.

This year alone, Rosie has accused Kelly Ripa of being a homophobic because of her statement to Clay Aiken when he put his hand over her mouth. Which is NOT what she meant, she has mocked Miss USA Tara Conner for bravely admitting that she had an addiction problem and was going to seek help for her addictions in rehab. She has had a very long and involved battle with Donald Trump. I'm not a fan of George Bush ... but O'Donnell also calling for the impeachment of George W. Bush 'just to send a message to the rest of the world' is insane! This woman is a freakin NUT JOB!!!

Within a year Rosie O'Donnell would ruin the 'The Price is Right' and the show would be cancelled. Can you imagine going from "Spay and Neuter your pets" to "America knew about 9/11"?


Secondly, our small county in Tennessee has made the news twice this year. First it was the Mary Winkler trial. She killed her preacher husband. But over the weekend another tragic event took place.

The drag-racer whose car plowed into the crowd of spectators during the Cars for Kids Charity event Saturday was convicted of drunken driving in Virginia in 2000. His name is Troy Critchely and he pled guilty to DWI in April 2000. He lost his driver's license for a year and paid $381 in fines and court costs. WHY THE HELL IS HE DRIVING A DRAGSTER???!!!!

He was only suppose to do a burnout... not rev the car to 100mph like he was at the drag strip. The burnout is a car spinning its wheels and sending up clouds of smoke. This was staged on a city street with no protective barriers between the dragster and hundreds of spectators lining both sides of the road. WHAT THE HELL WAS THE ORGANIZERS OF THIS EVENT THINKING???!!!!

Six spectators, ages 15 to 22, were killed and at least 23 other people were injured, many seriously.

Critchley's racing team is in Wylie, Texas.

Now on the lighter side of life... this is a MUST watch. I almost wet my pants watching this one...



SMOOCHES!
Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 7:12 PM


Comments on ""

 

Blogger Linda said ... (6/19/2007 8:44 PM) : 

I so agree with on the whole Rosie O'Donnell thing. She just needs to be out of the public view completely - never mind hosting a game show. Not that I watch THE PRICE IS RIGHT because I'm at work but still ... whose brilliant idea was that to begin with?

When I saw the news story on the deaths from that dragster in Tennessee this weekend I thought of you and wondered if it was anywhere near where you were.

And finally, thanks for the laughs - those are always appreciated!!

Have a great Wednesday! I'll be getting around to posting my picture later tonight.

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (6/19/2007 8:55 PM) : 

Yes Linda it's the same county I live in. My son was there. He was about 15 feet behind where it happened.

 

Blogger Julie said ... (6/19/2007 9:56 PM) : 

It seems like there is so much bad happening in our community also. Three hometown boys have died and a little child died at the hands of his babysitter. It's all so sad.

Rosie doing the Price is Right. That's unAmerican! I sure hope Bob rethinks that decision. I'm certain that he's getting feedback!

That video? Yup, pretty silly!

 

Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said ... (6/20/2007 8:23 AM) : 

rosie could ruin a wet dream, oh, did i say that? sorry... i meant to only think it.

the video was too funny!

smiles, bee

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (6/20/2007 9:02 AM) : 

Julie, that is horrible. What is the crazy world coming to?

I'm sure Bob Barker is getting loads of feedback too and rightfully so.

Mrs. Bee, yup you said it and yup I totally agree. If I had thought of it I would have said it too.

Matt, I'm sure it felt really good to e-mail that bitch and tell her that. I think I may do the same thing.

 

Blogger Tug said ... (6/20/2007 10:58 AM) : 

I love this video!!

Rosie needs to go away..........

 

Blogger Angell said ... (6/20/2007 11:24 AM) : 

No comment about Rosie - most everyone here feels the same. Bob is out of his mind - maybe all the hairspray the models use got to him...

Such a shame about that tragedy. I totally agree that the jackass should not have been allowed anywhere near the car.

ROTFLMOO on the video - that's hysterical.

SMOOCHES.

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (6/20/2007 1:20 PM) : 

Tug, I loved that video too ... could you only image??? LMAO

Angell, He used a lot of hairspray too.. ;-)

I totally agree about the driver of that car.. no where around ANY car especially on that fast.

Video is hysterical, isnt' it.

Kyra, If the parents of the victims have their way he will. One lady lost both daughters.

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (6/20/2007 4:00 PM) : 

I am not a Rosie fan either. She is very anti-American. So I am with you here. I will go back and see if I can get the video to play. It wouldn't work for me a few ago. YouTube burps every now and then... Have a great day and I hope you feel better now. :)

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (6/20/2007 6:41 PM) : 

Comedy, I sure hope you can get the video to play... hilarious!

 

Blogger Sarge Charlie said ... (6/20/2007 6:55 PM) : 

No need for me to express my feelings about rosie, she sucks a lot.........

the video is sooooooo funny............

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (6/20/2007 7:34 PM) : 

I have made my feeling known about Ms. O'Donnell...The video does not work...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
but this has been happening to me the last few days ...some work others load forever
SMOOCH GROPE ...oh heck ...RUB

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (6/20/2007 7:52 PM) : 

That video...bwhahahahaha! I luved that, especially the two hefty ladies at the end! Classic.

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (6/20/2007 8:33 PM) : 

I just tagged yo with the Rockin' Girl Blogger award. Head over to my place to get the info... :)

 

Blogger dawnae said ... (6/20/2007 11:58 PM) : 

Now that is REALLY a water bed! Too funny!

agree with you 100% on Rosie....she has really lost touch with reality! I cannot see her doing Price is right. Rosie....mainstream America...hmmmm what is wrong with that picture. Sorry to hear about the tragedy. My heart and prayers go out to the families that lost loved ones. Thanks for letting us know.

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (6/21/2007 9:18 AM) : 

Yeah Sarge, Rosie does truly suck a big one. Glad you liked the video.

Vinny, PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... thanks for the rub. Hopefully you'll be able to see the video.. it's worth it!

Meri, the two ladies at the end are my favorite.

Awwwww shucks Comedy, you shouldn't have... SMOOCHES! ;-)

dawne, I can't see Rosie doing the show either. Hope CBS comes to their senses. Yup, that's a water bed!

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (6/21/2007 10:01 AM) : 

Finally got to see the video. All of them were funny but the two cows at the end had me on the floor. I didn't think the one cow was ever going to get her big ass out of there. Bwahahahah. I was crying cuz I was laughing so hard. :)

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (6/21/2007 10:40 AM) : 

Sandee, those two at the end were my absolute favorite...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6/22/2007 7:53 PM) : 

Hilarious video;
Just catching up on you're blog Dixie. Been so busy with everything I've been kind of neglecting things. Hope you're weekend goes well!

;) Anna

 

post a comment