Dixie's - Heart and Soul

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Saturday, June 09, 2007



Photo Scavanger Hunt for Saturday is
SHOES
Now I have never particapted int his, but when I saw that it was "shoes" then I couldn't resist.

There is a group of us that have this "thing" I guess you would call it going every work day. We started this e-mail group over a year ago and it sure makes our work day fly by. There have been days when each of us have had a day from hell and we have helped each other get through it...

So for the two hotties... Vince and Trav ... and for the hoochies, Turn, Ann, Mary, Busy, and Pia ... THIS ONE'S FOR YOU! ENJOY!













Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 10:38 PM


Comments on ""

 

Blogger Merle said ... (6/09/2007 3:45 AM) : 

Hi Dixie ~~ Some very nice shoes there. Thank you for your comments and birthday wishes for my son John,
I am glad you enjoyed the rich girl/ poor girl story. They were so young
aged about 9 years. There are some sad stories in this world, but some good ones too, thankfully.
Take care Dixie, and have a terrific weekend. Love, Merle.

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (6/09/2007 7:04 AM) : 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Slurp

Me likey *giggling*

SMOOCH

 

Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said ... (6/09/2007 9:27 AM) : 

wow, if i wore those i would have two broken ankles in about 12 steps! ha ha, nice shoes though!

smiles, bee

 

Blogger Sarge Charlie said ... (6/09/2007 10:48 AM) : 

who could stand up on any of those???????

 

Blogger Linda said ... (6/09/2007 11:38 AM) : 

Whoa baby - those are some hoochie mama shoes if I've seen any!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (6/09/2007 11:40 AM) : 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! and there are some with the dangly things.. I can hear Travis THUMP now LOL..

GMTA.. you might wanna visit the slideshow I have up today.. guess I participated in the hunt myself without even knowing it was the topic!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (6/09/2007 11:43 AM) : 

Oh my Hoochie Mama is right...niccccccccccce shoes...WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (6/09/2007 12:27 PM) : 

**whistle whistle whistle**

**stands and applauds**

**gets wobbly**

THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP

Woooooooooooooooooooo!!

Excellent Sugarbaby Darlin!

 

Blogger the Book of Keira said ... (6/09/2007 12:46 PM) : 

I admit that I am a total shoe-holic. Now, I must go shopping.

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (6/09/2007 6:33 PM) : 

Merle, thanks... I have a terrible shoe fetish. Hope you have a great weekend too.

Turn, I knew you would like those ;-)


Mrs. Bee ... I likey the shoes too ;-)

Ann, I went and I saw your slide shoe ... ummmm I mean show... LOVE IT... I do believe that there was some type of earthquake today... registered 6.6 on the ricter scale.. and they say it came from Seattle and Memphis way... *giggles*

Sarge, I have a few pairs that high. But they are for special occassions... ;-)

Linda, they sure are hoochie mama shoes... that's why I like them... ;-)

Trav, my hottie, you okay there? *giggles*

Kyra, I did go shoe shopping today. Bought a pair of black sandals and a pair of Sketcher sandles... I'm addicted to shoes.

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (6/10/2007 6:18 AM) : 

I have a pair similar to the last picture. Cheers!!

 

Blogger Julie said ... (6/10/2007 2:12 PM) : 

**runs to the corner with Trav's woobie feeling left out**

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (6/10/2007 5:15 PM) : 

I so used to love these high heels, but as I've gotten older it's comfort...Low, comfortable shoes. Sign...

 

Blogger Angell said ... (6/11/2007 1:15 PM) : 

Nice shoes....hey, what was that earthquake?? Oh wait, that was Trav & Bond THUMPING. see? Bond hasn't even gotten off the ground yet to comment....

hehehe. I like some of those. Now if only my fat ass could balance on them....

 

Blogger Special K ~Toni said ... (6/11/2007 7:36 PM) : 

I should get a pair of those. Then I can feel ultra sexy as I clean the house! ;)

 

post a comment