Dixie's - Heart and Soul

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Wednesday, May 30, 2007

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY
EDITION #29

MEMORIAL DAY 2007



My mother, step-son and sister-in-law waiting on the food.... ;-)

My step-son sporting his new 'fro.... (that boy has GOT to get a hair cut)



My two beautiful step-daughters ....



My sister-in-law doing what she does best .... ;-)




My brother-in-law ... listening to his sister doing what she does best .... ;-)




Shiloh .... what a begger she is ...



Our Memorial Day feast ... fried catfish with hushpuppies, fries, slaw and onions... we also had the traditional hamburgers and hot dogs too ...

Matt had to work Monday and Kaitlin was roaming the neighborhood on her bike with her friends ...


Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 8:08 AM


Comments on ""

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (5/30/2007 8:58 AM) : 

Great Pics Dixie and I do so love fried catfish, I take it that "all y'all" had a great time. Cheers!!

 

Blogger Lori said ... (5/30/2007 9:01 AM) : 

Grat pic's....

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5/30/2007 9:06 AM) : 

wonderful photos!

 

Blogger Angell said ... (5/30/2007 10:00 AM) : 

You have a beautiful family hon. So glad you got to enjoy your weekend with them.

SMOOCHES

 

Blogger Tisha! said ... (5/30/2007 11:05 AM) : 

love the pics sweetness! where are you though...right, behind the camera LOL :)

thanks so much for your words of encouragement! XOX

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (5/30/2007 11:54 AM) : 

Great pics sis!

 

Blogger Samantha & Mom said ... (5/30/2007 1:15 PM) : 

Looks like you had a wonderful day. Great pictures. Happy WW.
Samantha & Tigger

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (5/30/2007 1:16 PM) : 

Matt, the catfish were wonderful! Yes we had a blast!

Lori, thanks and thanks for stopping by

tegdirb, thanks and thanks for stopping by

Angell, thank you sweetie, weekend was great!

tisha, I'm always the one behind the camera....LOL You're so very welcome. I missed you while you were away.

Ann, thanks little sis.. SMOOCH!

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (5/30/2007 1:18 PM) : 

Samantha & Tigger, yes fun was had by all. Thanks for stopping by.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (5/30/2007 2:04 PM) : 

Hope everyone had a good time..nice pics

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (5/30/2007 2:12 PM) : 

Looks like a good time had by all. Great additions to WW. Glad you had the captions though or I would have not known who was who. Happy WW. :)

 

Blogger Angela said ... (5/30/2007 2:59 PM) : 

Oh you had me at catfish & hush yor mouth puppies. My tummy is growling now{:-).
Beautiful younguns ya got.
Happy WW!

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (5/30/2007 3:11 PM) : 

Glad to hear you had such a great time, and you have a beautiful family. Pity you didn't have pics of you in there, enjoying yourself, as well! Hugs. :)

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (5/30/2007 3:15 PM) : 

Amy, yes we did enjoy the fellowship. Thank you

Comedy, I knew that the captions were needed... so it's a partial WW... ;-)

Kaliblue - sorry I didn't mean to make your tummy growl.. ;-) thanks for stopping by and Happy WW to you.

Meri, Thank you ... Well somebody had to take the pictures.. ;-) They did get me on the camcorder. Hopefully I can figure out how to put it on here too.

 

Blogger Angela said ... (5/30/2007 3:23 PM) : 

Hey,
I'm back {:-). Thanks for stopping by. I'm in East TN now. Lived in Memphis till about 10 1/2 yrs ago.
Take care!

 

Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said ... (5/30/2007 3:36 PM) : 

ew doggies i love me some catfish!!

smiles, bee

 

Blogger Linda said ... (5/30/2007 4:18 PM) : 

From the looks of it, ya'll had a great Memorial Day and it looks like the fishing was fine!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5/30/2007 6:51 PM) : 

great pics! Please tell me where Milledgeville is????????? I am in Knoxville.

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (5/30/2007 8:34 PM) : 

Fun fun fun!

 

Blogger Sherry said ... (5/30/2007 9:13 PM) : 

Great family day--I love those!

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (5/30/2007 9:32 PM) : 

kaliblue, I'm about 1 1/2 hrs southeast of Memphis. Maryville is a better place to live than Memphis if you ask me.. ;-) Come back anytime.

Judi, Milledgeville is 1 1/2 hrs southeast of Memphis. Oh I love the hills of Knoxville... beautiful place. Thanks for stopping by.

Trav, Oh yeah!

Sherry, I love family days too. Familyis very important. Thanks for stopping by.

 

Blogger Julie said ... (5/30/2007 10:48 PM) : 

Woo for family time!

 

post a comment