Dixie's - Heart and Soul

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Thursday, May 17, 2007




THURSDAY THIRTEEN
EDITION #27


13 things that have come out of my kids mouths at one time or another …. Maybe two or three…. Some of them I have truly lost count on….

1. What has crawled up your butt and died?

2. Hey y’all, don’t go into the bathroom for 30 minutes, I just blew it up!

3. Mom, you just don’t understand. You were never a kid……

4. You can’t make me do anything. You’re NOT the boss of me!!!!

5. Good night Mom, I love you.

6. What’s for supper?

7. Do I have to???

8. Bye Mom, I love you.

9. Mom, can’t you just write a check for it… I really need it...

10. But Mom, M & S & T & A and all my friends have one… I need one too… it’s no fair!!!!

11. I AM NOT going to wear that outfit…. It’s ugly and YOU CAN’T MAKE ME!

12. I ain’t eating that…. That’s just gross…

13. Mom, I love you

Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 10:37 PM


Comments on ""

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (5/17/2007 7:42 AM) : 

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

kiss

 

Blogger AGK said ... (5/17/2007 8:26 AM) : 

Ahhhh...so familiar!

 

Blogger Sarge Charlie said ... (5/17/2007 8:36 AM) : 

been there done that.

 

Blogger ZoeyBella said ... (5/17/2007 9:19 AM) : 

Based on those alone, I gotta have kids one of these days! Life is too short to not have someone tell you they blew up a bathroom. ;)

 

Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said ... (5/17/2007 9:29 AM) : 

oh i have soooo many more, but they're not pretty! ha ha ha

smiles, bee

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (5/17/2007 10:40 AM) : 

Yep, that's a good list. I really like the "mom, I love you" parts. Have a great day girlfriend.

 

Blogger Angell said ... (5/17/2007 11:43 AM) : 

ROTFLMAO - can't wait till I've got little ones running around - oh wait, maybe I can...

 

Blogger david santos said ... (5/17/2007 2:08 PM) : 

Please, it puts fhoto of Madeleine in your Bloggue

Missing Madeleine!
Madeleine, MeCann was abduted from Praia da Luz, Portugal on 03/03/07.

If you have any information, please contact Crimestoppers on
0800 555 111

Please Help

 

Blogger Mercy's Maid said ... (5/17/2007 4:03 PM) : 

Classic!

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (5/17/2007 4:18 PM) : 

Bwahahaha! I luv these! They sound soooo familiar too...especially the "I love you" and the "I ain't eating that.... That's just gross..." ones! I was (and still am!) a picky eater. :)

 

Blogger Linda said ... (5/17/2007 5:13 PM) : 

Gee, some of that sounds very, very familiar for some strange reason!

 

Blogger the Book of Keira said ... (5/17/2007 7:45 PM) : 

Aren't kids great when they say weird shit??

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (5/20/2007 7:48 PM) : 

Aw...they love you!

 

Blogger Julie said ... (5/21/2007 9:13 PM) : 

Aww ya gotta love it!

Great list my friend!

 

post a comment