Dixie's - Heart and Soul

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Wednesday, May 09, 2007

No Wordless Wednesday... I must get this meme in as I've been....
Tagged again!

Yup you got it... Linda from ARE WE THERE YET? tagged me with this really easy Mimi…. Thank you Linda for tagging me with something where I don’t have to use my brain… I agree with Linda … We now see how Mimi, the Queen of Memes, got her start!


This is an easy meme … simply go over to Wikipedia, type in the month and day of your birth, and then post three things that happened on that date in history, two people who share your birthday, and one person who died on that day. And as Linda says … this is one is so simple that even a cave man could do it!

The Wikipedia Meme
January 17

Three things that happened on this date in history

1950 - The Great Brinks Robbery - 11 thieves steal more than $2 million from an armored car Company's offices in Boston, Massachusetts.

1969 - Led Zeppelin's debut album is released.

1998 - Paula Jones accuses President Bill Clinton of sexual harassment


Two people who share my birthday

1899 - Al Capone, American gangster (d. 1947)

1962 - Jim Carrey, Canadian actor and comedian

One person who died on this day

1996 - Amber Hagerman, American namesake of the Amber Alert system (b. 1986)

Now I'm going to be nice and not tag anyone but if you do play along let me know so I can see who shares your birthday.

Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 12:00 AM


Comments on ""

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (5/09/2007 11:58 AM) : 

Wow, you had some good ones here. This meme was easy and fun. Have a great day!

 

Blogger Barb said ... (5/09/2007 1:41 PM) : 

I liked this one, too!

 

Blogger Linda said ... (5/09/2007 8:41 PM) : 

Those are some good ones; the Brinks Robbery - cool!!

I love easy memes like this one!

 

Blogger Mimi Lenox said ... (5/09/2007 9:35 PM) : 

Dropping by to say hello.

I think I've been tagged for this too and about five others I haven't done. Looks like fun.
Need to get to it!

 

Blogger Julie said ... (5/11/2007 8:40 PM) : 

Cool meme. I've seen it around and one of these days......

*hugs*

 

post a comment