Dixie's - Heart and Soul

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Back in Pulaski again this week working. Looks like I'm going to be back and forth for a while. Like the next 2 months or so.... fun - fun...

Kaitlin's school calls me this morning. Well actually Kaitlin called me... "momma, I've got a spider bite on the playground." Ok... I'll call Mrs. C and talk to her. I've known C my entire life so I can say anything to her ... So I call C and she says to me, "How does she know she got bit by a spider? Now C you tell me, how the hell am I suppose to know ... I haven't a freakin clue... just put some Benedryl Cream on it and send her butt back to class. If she starts foaming at the mouth, having convulsions or something then call me... she'll be okay. Oh and by the way C, what test is she having today and what time?"

Then Matt calls... "Mom... call and check me out at 2:30... ok... I have no problem doing this as he starts his new job. Yippie... Wooooooooo Hoooooooooo.... he starts his new job today.
Thank. you. God!

Yes, the Manager at the Burger King hired him knowing that he will be leaving in 2 months for the Marine Corp. He said that was the main reason he hired him. Heck, he hasn't even become a Marine yet and already getting the "perks", so to speak... LOL

Back to the daily grind of trying to pull this plant out of the gutter. I think that they have finally gotten the idea that I mean business. Yesterday one of the girls up front called me a "Slut Puppy" to my face.... I've been called worse. I don't care... I just laughed. Then as I was walking down one of the halls I overheard someone else talking and if my ears where hearing correctly they called me the "Bitch from Jackson".... I kept walking and said loud enough for all to hear ... no that's "Ms. Bitch from Jackson" to you .... we have a meeting at 10:30 today ....

Hope to get to some more of the old cemetaries this afternoon. I would like to put some pictures up tomorrow... we shall see.

SMOOCHES!
Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 9:21 AM


Comments on ""

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (5/01/2007 11:23 AM) : 

Start Kickin' some ass Dixie...Cheers!!

 

Blogger Angell said ... (5/01/2007 11:42 AM) : 

WOOO DIX! Go get 'em.

"Slut puppy"??? Gonna have to remember that one...

 

Blogger Linda said ... (5/01/2007 3:37 PM) : 

Gee Ms. Bitch from Jackson, what exactly is a "Slut puppy"? Is that anything like a "Whore kitty" or a "Skank bunny"?? I am really not all familiar with that saying!

Am looking forward to the cemetery pictures!

 

Blogger the Book of Keira said ... (5/01/2007 3:51 PM) : 

Slut Puppy????

I'm going to have Dean start calling me that in the bedroom. It's kinda hot.

 

Blogger Amazing Gracie said ... (5/01/2007 7:30 PM) : 

Uh, and they're still working there??? What's up with that?
YIKES! Boy, back in the day, that would've gotten you booted!

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (5/01/2007 8:19 PM) : 

I say again - if they were doing their jobs better, they wouldn't have to deal with you fixing what they've screwed up!!

Hey I know!! You could threaten to put one or two of them in one of those old cemetaries! That'll shape 'em up right quick.

No wait...that's probably an HR violation, isn't it?

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (5/02/2007 11:24 AM) : 

My big sis.. the shit disturber! I'm so proud! bwahahahahahahaha!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5/02/2007 12:05 PM) : 

And did you let them get away with that...or should we be sending out the posse to locate their bodies, LOL. Take care - Anna

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (5/02/2007 12:16 PM) : 

All it's okay that they called me Slut Puppy... just remember the position that I'm in... I'm there to clean up a screwed up mess :-) I will make them pay... oh yes I will..

 

post a comment