Dixie's - Heart and Soul

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Monday, April 23, 2007

Not much time to post today. I'll be traveling to one of our sister plants about 3 1/2 hrs from home and will be there all week. This is probably gonna become a ritual for the next month or two. The person that does the same job as I do at our plant quit in November and the position has been vacant since then... boy oh boy am I gonna have some FUN!!! Will play catch up for them for 5 months... will I have any hair when I'm finished... we shall see.

One good thing about this trip, I love to walk through old cemeteries and there is one there that is pre Civil War. I'm taking my camera to take pics... I should have plenty of daylight left in the evening to do this.

There is a lot of history in this small Tennessee town. I should have some good stories to tell.

I will try to post tonight from the hotel room later tonight.

FYI - Madea DID NOT.. I repeat DID NOT have to make an appearance this weekend. So it made for a wonderful weekend.

SMOOCHES!!!
Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 8:53 AM


Comments on ""

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (4/23/2007 11:01 AM) : 

As my late Dad always said Dixie....There is nothing as serene as old battlefields and cemetaries. Cheers!!

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (4/23/2007 11:25 AM) : 

Word of advice - when it gets bad, pull someone else's hair out!

Heehee!

 

Blogger the Book of Keira said ... (4/23/2007 11:27 AM) : 

Hotels can be fun....lol. Have a safe trip and pop in when you can!

 

Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said ... (4/23/2007 3:01 PM) : 

don't work too hard dixie honey!

smiles, bee

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (4/23/2007 3:26 PM) : 

I look forward to your stories and the pictures of the old graveyard (I like 'em too!) and I'm glad you had a peaceful weekend. Hugs!

 

Blogger Linda said ... (4/23/2007 4:12 PM) : 

Can't wait to see the old cemetery pictures! As you know, I spend a lot of time taking pictures in those places myself and I love to see pictures from others, too.

Have a great time and enjoy the hotel! Glad to hear Madea didn't have to show up this weekend, too!

 

Blogger Sarge Charlie said ... (4/23/2007 6:08 PM) : 

careful when traveling Dixie, we will be looking for you.

 

Blogger Amazing Gracie said ... (4/24/2007 12:39 AM) : 

I would love to spend a week in Tennessee tromping through pre-Civil War cemeteries. History galore...

 

Blogger Coco said ... (4/24/2007 11:37 AM) : 

Love ya, hon. Safe trip.

 

post a comment