Dixie's - Heart and Soul

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Wednesday, April 18, 2007



WORDLESS WEDNESDAY
EDITION #20




Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 8:08 AM


Comments on ""

 

Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said ... (4/18/2007 9:04 AM) : 

so okay i'm old and i don't see well. is it a cop peeing on two guys? ha ha ha....

smiles, bee

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (4/18/2007 9:11 AM) : 

No Mrs. Bee, that's Matt and his entire Delayed Entry Program Group at the Annual Family Night for the Marines. That is a Drill Sargent from Parris Island. He is giving them a little taste of Boot Camp life.

 

Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said ... (4/18/2007 9:28 AM) : 

oh, i see. well honey look closely and tell me it doesn't look like the drill instructor is peeing on two guys!!!

smiles, bee

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (4/18/2007 9:35 AM) : 

Yes Mrs. Bee it does.. buwhahahaha... and only you would see that.. buwhahahahahaah.. that is too funny...

 

Blogger Piacere said ... (4/18/2007 9:55 AM) : 

Hmmmm...Mrs. Bee may have a slightly dirty mind...teeheehee!!!! (No offense, Mrs. Bee...I was wondering that, too!)

Dixie - some of those boys have that "deer in the headlights" look in their eyes, but Matt looks very composed (bless his heart!!!).

And thanks for the plug for my WW...love you, too!!!

 

Blogger Rayne said ... (4/18/2007 11:14 AM) : 

My husband has just finished his 24 years and retires this may but I still remember his boot camp days. Scary time, but they get over it quickly.

 

Blogger Beaman said ... (4/18/2007 12:52 PM) : 

I was going to ask if that was an audition for 'Full Metal Jacket 2' but I now know it's not from reading this comment section. :p

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (4/18/2007 2:17 PM) : 

Good Luck and a safe future to your Matt-Man Dixie...Cheers!!

 

Blogger Cinnamon Girl said ... (4/18/2007 2:18 PM) : 

Good luck to them!

 

Blogger Donna. W said ... (4/18/2007 2:38 PM) : 

Best wishes to them!

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (4/18/2007 2:45 PM) : 

Pia, Yes Mrs. Bee is a very delightful person... one who always puts a smile on my face. Your welcome for the plug...

Rayne, WOW 24 years... Congratulations ... I'm sure it's been a long road.

Beaman, I HOPE it's not a audition for Full Metal Jacket... that's a really scary thought.

Thanks Matt-Man and Starrlight and Donna. After what I witnessed last night they are gonna need it.

 

Blogger Sarge Charlie said ... (4/18/2007 2:54 PM) : 

Miss bee is a hoot, I only wish I was young enough to start over with these great americans........

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (4/18/2007 2:56 PM) : 

Yes Sarge your lovely Mrs. Bee is a hoot. I just love her...

 

Blogger Linda said ... (4/18/2007 3:53 PM) : 

I hope the Drill Sergeant didn't scare them too badly! I know mine in the Air Force certainly did and I hear that the Marine Drill Sergeants make the Air Force ones look like kittens!

Your son is a brave, brave boy!

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (4/18/2007 5:30 PM) : 

Go Marines!!! Great shot, but I'm glad you explained. I knew it was military, but would never have guessed the occasion.

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (4/18/2007 5:42 PM) : 

Good luck to your son, Dixie! Hugs!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (4/19/2007 6:53 AM) : 

Well it kinda does look like he is holding his baton

heheehhehehheheeheeheheehhehhe

 

Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said ... (4/19/2007 12:57 PM) : 

came back for another look honey. yup, he's peeing on them boys i say!!

smiles, bee

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (4/19/2007 1:53 PM) : 

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... Only you Mrs. Bee... only you...

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (4/19/2007 8:08 PM) : 

Sorry I'm getting here late darlin.

Matt looks like he's ready for it. Good for him!

 

post a comment