Dixie's - Heart and Soul

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Thursday, April 12, 2007



THURSDAY THIRTEEN
EDITION #19
Together Forever


Y''all bore me!

Is it safe to come out?


Dog Tired


Thank God the party is over


BUSTED!!!



Check Mate


It all wouldn't fit


Best Friends Forever


Nah, Nah, Boo, Boo... Y'all can't get me!


Yes, I'm the body guard...


My new best friend
And how fast can you run???



Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 9:12 AM


Comments on ""

 

Blogger the Book of Keira said ... (4/12/2007 10:25 AM) : 

Awwww!!! I'm such a sucker for cute, little fur babies :-)

 

Blogger Tisha! said ... (4/12/2007 11:07 AM) : 

oooo so adorable! is the 2nd pic of puppy?

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (4/12/2007 11:26 AM) : 

108 - I too am a sucker for furry babies...

tisha - I do believe it is...

 

Blogger Denise Patrick said ... (4/12/2007 11:39 AM) : 

Hilarious pictures. So, cute. I especially liked the kitten taunting the dogs from inside. I know a cat that would do just that!

My TT is all about things I wish I could do.

 

Blogger Dean aka Sgt Dub said ... (4/12/2007 12:04 PM) : 

these are cute, thanks Dixie
Are you feeling better today?

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (4/12/2007 12:56 PM) : 

Denise, thanks for stopping by... I will visit shortly

Sgt Dub, they are cute, aren't they. Yes, I'm feeling better, jaw still a little sore, but better.

 

Blogger Thomas said ... (4/12/2007 2:49 PM) : 

Those raccoons are cute!

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (4/12/2007 3:19 PM) : 

Thomas, thanks for stopping by. Yes the raccoons are my favorite.

 

Blogger kuanyin333 said ... (4/12/2007 4:00 PM) : 

TOOOOOOO adorable for words! Mahalo for sharing! Happy TT!

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (4/12/2007 4:11 PM) : 

I really, really liked the one of the kitten and the monkey! Too cute!

 

Blogger Linda said ... (4/12/2007 4:31 PM) : 

These were all just too cute! And I loved the captions, too!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (4/12/2007 5:32 PM) : 

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

 

Blogger Maryfly said ... (4/13/2007 9:02 AM) : 

adorable! great post hoochiebaby!

 

Blogger Barb said ... (4/13/2007 1:25 PM) : 

These are all so cute, but my favorite one has got to be the second one!!!

 

Blogger Julie said ... (4/14/2007 5:21 PM) : 

The lil mouse with the carrot..oh so precious! Kinda looks like me...I usually make my bites way too big too!

**runs off before someone misconstrues her sentence**

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (4/14/2007 11:03 PM) : 

Cute furry things! I love the puppy with the pillow.

 

Blogger Mitchypoo said ... (4/17/2007 6:25 PM) : 

Aw, so much cuteness. I needed that, thanks!

 

post a comment