Dixie's - Heart and Soul

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Tuesday, March 27, 2007

It finally got me!!!

Yup, I've been busy taking care of all the sick people and it finally took hold of me. I have been in the bed since Saturday. I talked to my dear friend Bond yesterday and he said that it hurt him to hear me talk.... that it sounded like I was gargling with sand paper... what he doesn't know is that it hurt me more than it hurt him... LOL

Matt said last night that when he heard yesterday morning that I couldn't talk that he and Tony jumped for joy... LOL ... He said I could gripe all I wanted to, that he would just walk away and not have to hear me.... I think they kinda like it when I loose my voice... but I reminded him that it does come back..... ;-)

Spring is my favorite time of the year, but not when it gets me like this. I finally broke down Sunday and went to the doctor at the walk in clinic and I have a major case of bronchitis and major allergies. Thank goodness Tony and I quit smoking almost a month ago... I couldn't imagine how I would feel if we hadn't.

I'm gonna try and go back to work tomorrow. Will know more when I wake up in the morning.

I'm going to lay my sore body back down...
Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 5:18 PM


Comments on ""

 

Blogger Sarge Charlie said ... (3/27/2007 6:17 PM) : 

There is a bad bug going around this year, Miss Bee was sick for three weeks, I had a mild case, nothing like she did. I hope you are better soon......

 

Blogger Tug said ... (3/27/2007 6:31 PM) : 

Spring sickness is the WORST. Feel better soon - don't push yourself back to work too early.

 

Blogger Linda said ... (3/27/2007 7:09 PM) : 

Hope you're feeling better and are on your way to a quick recovery! Sounds like it was a good thing you went to the walk-in or you'd be hurting even worse.

Take it easy and take care!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (3/27/2007 7:38 PM) : 

:tucks Dixie into bed, hands her a glass of milk and her Taylor teddy bear, and gently hums the Right Place until she falls asleep:

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (3/27/2007 7:59 PM) : 

Take care of yourself, Dixie, and don't force yourself to go back to work too soon. Hugs!

 

Blogger Maryfly said ... (3/28/2007 7:33 AM) : 

hope your feeling better hoochie, miss you! hugs

 

Blogger Angell said ... (3/28/2007 8:02 AM) : 

Awww Dix.

*tucks her in with a woobie, a glass of Tayloraid by the bed, and her Taylor Bear*

Now, you want to fall asleep to the Runaround or Hell of a Day?

(for all wondering - tried & true SP tradition)

Feel better soon honey.

 

Blogger Angell said ... (3/28/2007 8:03 AM) : 

Damn - should have read all the comments before hand - looks like Dana beat me to it.

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (3/28/2007 1:01 PM) : 

Rest easy darlin.

 

Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said ... (3/28/2007 4:44 PM) : 

oh honey i am so sorry, i am sure i gave this to you in your comment box. drat! i had to have a bout of antibiotic and then a round of prednisone before i started to see daylight. i mean for me to miss a cruise,i was sick! hope you get better sooner than me honey...

smiles, bee

 

Blogger Dean aka Sgt Dub said ... (3/29/2007 12:22 PM) : 

Well, get better, and soon.

 

Blogger Gail said ... (3/29/2007 11:37 PM) : 

Awww...feel better soon, darlin

 

Blogger Amazing Gracie said ... (3/30/2007 2:39 AM) : 

Amen to all of the above!!! Being sick is the pitz.
~~~Blessings~~~

 

Blogger Merle said ... (3/30/2007 4:55 AM) : 

Hi Dixie ~~ I hope you are feeling much better by now. It is wretched feeling sick. Not to mention losing your voice!! Thinking of you and sending get well wishes. Take care,
Dixie, Love, Merle.

 

Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said ... (4/01/2007 9:16 AM) : 

dixie? dixie? you still in here honey? let us know how are are doing, okay?

smiles, bee

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (4/01/2007 9:37 AM) : 

Miss ya sis...

SMOOCH

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (4/01/2007 7:44 PM) : 

Hope you are feeling better Sugarbaby. SMOOCH
and a little rubrubrubrub

 

Blogger Linda said ... (4/01/2007 7:55 PM) : 

Hey Dixie - hope you're feeling better and when you are, I have tagged you for a meme on goals over on my blog for today. Hope you're feeling up to playing along but if not, I fully understand and wish you well and that you're back soon!

 

post a comment