Dixie's - Heart and Soul

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Really short post today. I've got a really busy week.

Yesterday, Kaitlin graduated from 6th grade.

Today, Mom is having oral surgery.

Tomorrow and Thursday - who the heck knows... ;-)

Friday, Matt graduates high school.

I'm working in Jackson this week since my schedule is so busy. I promise that I will try to keep in thouch through the blogsphere but just in case I miss a few days you will know the reason why....

And from the archives of my e-mail

Marital Bliss

Husband and wife in bed together.

She feels his hand rubbing her shoulder.

She: "Oh, that feels good."

His hand moves to her breast.

She: "Gee, honey, that feels wonderful."

His hand moves to her leg.

She: "Oh, honey, don't stop."

But he stops.

She: "Why did you stop?"

He: "I found the remote."
Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 9:23 AM


Comments on ""

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (5/22/2007 10:39 AM) : 

You really have your plate full this week. Just keep taking a deep breath and know it will calm down after all the graduations.

Loved the joke and ain't it the truth. Have a great day in spite of everything.

 

Blogger Tug said ... (5/22/2007 2:53 PM) : 

Wow...busy busy! Don't forget to breathe...and take it all in. (not necessarily take in the oral surgery, but you know what I mean - LOL)

 

Blogger Linda said ... (5/22/2007 7:08 PM) : 

Best of luck with your busy week - sounds like you have more on your plate in one week than a lot of people have in a month!

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (5/23/2007 8:54 AM) : 

Bada Bing...Have a good week Dixie.

 

Blogger Julie said ... (5/24/2007 10:39 PM) : 

Hang in there girl!

 

post a comment