DONA NOBIS PACEM
flowerpower courtesy of
All we are saying is give peace a chance.
John Lennon (1940-1980)
But peace does not rest in the charters and covenants alone. It lies in the hearts and minds of all people. So let us not rest all our hopes on parchment and on paper, let us strive to build peace, a desire for peace, a willingness to work for peace in the hearts and minds of all of our people. I believe that we can. I believe the problems of human destiny are not beyond the reach of human beings.
John F. Kennedy (1917-1963)
One day we must come to see that peace is not merely a distant goal that we seek, but that it is a means by which we arrive at that goal. We must pursue peaceful ends through peaceful means.
Martin Luther King, Jr. (1929-1968)
To reach peace, teach peace.
Pope John Paul II
butterfly courtesy of
If there is to be peace in the world,
There must be peace in the nations.
If there is to be peace in the nations,
There must be peace in the cities.
If there is to be peace in the cities,There must be peace between neighbors.
If there is to be peace between neighbors,
There must be peace in the home.
If there is to be peace in the home,
There must be peace in the heart.
Lao Tzu (570-490 B.C.)
The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger
Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition
- Name: Lee Ann aka Dixie
- Location: Tennessee, United States
I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
- Busy's Meme
- Fuzzy Bunny Belly Blog
- Mary's Flybys
- Lubbock Marine Parents - Semper Fi Mom
- Texas Soldiers Angels - Semper Fi Mom
- Crazy Working Mom
- Doc A
- Dr Blogstein
- Believer in Balance
- Toni - Air Force Wife
- Army Mom of Three
- Trying Our Best
- She Who Waits
- Comedy Plus
- The Ice Box
- Amazing Grace
- Are We There Yet??
- Empress Bee
- Sassy Lucy
- Just Tug
- Matt Man
- It's A Blog Eat Blog World
- Mushys Musings
- Sarge Charlie
- The 108
- The Lone Blogger
- Hale McKay
- I'm safe in the hotel.... I need to explain "My Wa...
- I'm in a freakin WAR ZONE here!!!! No time to post...
- BLAST FROM THE PAST!The Funeral of I CAN'T RIP Jun...
- Thursday ThirteenEdition #29 13 things I'm going ...
- WORDLESS WEDNESDAYEDITION #29MEMORIAL DAY 2007My m...
- WHAT A WEEK .... WHAT A WEEK!!!Whew.... thank good...
- I will not be posting on Monday as it is a holiday...
- Tonight GraduationNext step in his life - Unite...
- Really short post today. I've got a really busy we...
- It's Friday and I'm back home. Working in Jackson...