Dixie's - Heart and Soul

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Wednesday, June 13, 2007



WORDLESS WEDNESDAY
Edition #30


Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 8:12 AM


Comments on ""

 

Blogger Gail said ... (6/13/2007 8:32 AM) : 

OMG! These are hilarious!

Thanks for the laugh!

 

Blogger Kellyology said ... (6/13/2007 8:52 AM) : 

lol...thanks for the good laugh this morning!

 

Blogger Write From Karen said ... (6/13/2007 8:53 AM) : 

LOL! No way!!

Write From Karen
http://take2max.com/blog/?p=1841

 

Blogger Lori said ... (6/13/2007 9:03 AM) : 

LMAO...too funny!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6/13/2007 9:22 AM) : 

Both of those pics made me laugh out loud--thanks.

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (6/13/2007 9:51 AM) : 

Not participating in WW because of jury duty. Sigh...

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. Both of them are a hoot, but the stiff nipple one had me on the floor. Bwahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahah...Happy WW. :)

 

Blogger Sephyroth said ... (6/13/2007 12:01 PM) : 

They say that honesty is the best policy, so why not be honest in advertising the results of air conditioning? ;)

Also, I'd like to invite you to submit your blog to the US Blogs community on Bumpzee. It's a great place to connect with other bloggers and find other great blogs that are here in the States.

Sephyroth
http://sephyroth.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Cinnamon Girl said ... (6/13/2007 1:47 PM) : 

ROFL!!! Oh that first one made me choke on my soup :P

 

Blogger Julie said ... (6/13/2007 4:42 PM) : 

Good job Dixie! Very funnny!

Love ya!

 

Blogger Tug said ... (6/13/2007 6:57 PM) : 

I LOVE the pole one - TOO funny!

Thanks for the laughs Dix!!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (6/14/2007 9:26 AM) : 

Sure the Stiff Nipples is funny.... BUT I love the NO DANCING...

bwahahahahahaa

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (6/14/2007 12:41 PM) : 

I loved that first picture!

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (6/14/2007 8:50 PM) : 

Heehee!! Now I get it!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (6/19/2007 9:13 AM) : 

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!


Now THAT's funny!

teehee! NOW I get it! LMOO!!

 

post a comment