Dixie's - Heart and Soul

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Tuesday, July 31, 2007


I have got to keep my sanity. So in order to do that I must laugh. I must keep myself busy. This is the only way I know how to do it.

I was going through my e-mail deleting most if out and found this one. Oh lord I laughed so hard when I first read it.

Have you ever wanted to just strangle someone? Especially at customer service? I know that I have.

Remember this the next time you need to return something and they are giving you a hard time!!!!!!!

A woman went to a K-Mart service counter and told the clerk she wanted a refund for the toaster she bought because it won't work.

The clerk told her that he can't give her a refund because she bought it on special.

Suddenly, the woman threw her arms up in the air and started screaming, "PINCH MY NIPPLES! PINCH MY NIPPLES! PINCH MY NIPPLES!!!!!!"

The befuddled clerk ran away to get the store manager in front of a growing crowd of customers.

The manager comes to the woman and asks,"Ma'am what's wrong?"

She explained the problem with the toaster, and he also told her that he can't give her a refund because she bought it on special.

Once again, the woman throws her arms up in the air and screamed,

"PINCH MY NIPPLES! PINCH MY NIPPLES! PINCH MY NIPPLES!!!", and doing so draws an even bigger crowd!

In shock, the store manager pleads, "Ma'am, why are you saying that?"

In a huff, the woman says, "BECAUSE, I LIKE TO HAVE MY NIPPLES PINCHED WHEN I'M BEING SCREWED!!"

The crowd broke into applause and her money was quickly refunded!!
Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 9:25 AM


Comments on ""

 

Blogger Crazy Working Mom said ... (7/30/2007 9:22 PM) : 

*LOL* That is too funny! Thanks for the laugh Dixie.

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (7/30/2007 10:49 PM) : 

I loved that one... and remember the day we were on the phone and I told you I would do it in WalMart??? bwahahahahahahahahahahahahah

 

Blogger Julie said ... (7/30/2007 11:33 PM) : 

Okay so I'm sitting here and I click on your blog and I say, "Oh Jeff...look what Dixie's done with her blog....it's so nice!" And then I see "PINCH MY NIPPLES" over and over throughout my blog! Oh geeezzz! Thanks a bunch dearest Dixie!

NOW he wants to go to bed! LMOO!!!

 

Blogger Amazing Gracie said ... (7/31/2007 1:26 AM) : 

A little humor - I needed that and I'm sure it's getting you through a lot!!!
That's funny...

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (7/31/2007 7:30 AM) : 

Man that was funny.. I can't set foot in Walmart without remembering this...

 

Blogger Maggie Moo said ... (7/31/2007 8:33 AM) : 

OMG. I'm sitting at my VERY open desk at work and trying to stifle my laugh...my eyes are watering and I'm shaking.

That's hysterical!!!!!!!!

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (7/31/2007 8:51 AM) : 

Oh man! Will Wal-mart ever be the same for me? LOL :P

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (7/31/2007 8:53 AM) : 

Wait...that was suppose to be K-mart, wasn't it? Sheesh! Anndi screwed me up on that one! Yes, I shall blame Anndi for my mistake! LOL :P

 

Blogger Schmoop said ... (7/31/2007 9:48 AM) : 

Love the new template and that is a great picture of you and Matt. Cheers Dixie!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7/31/2007 10:04 AM) : 

Luv the new template, Dixie!

That picture of you and Matt is awesome too. You look fabulous. My, doesn't he have his mama's good looks!

Take care;
Anna

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7/31/2007 10:18 AM) : 

Love the new digs...Happy early birthday to Matt!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (7/31/2007 10:22 AM) : 

Glad you like it my darlin' friend Dixie

 

Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said ... (7/31/2007 11:25 AM) : 

wow he did a wonderful job honey! man, it's great!!!

smiles, bee

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7/31/2007 12:35 PM) : 

Bwahahaaaaa! Oh my, Dixie, that was great fun!

I, too, love what Vinny did with your template ;)

 

Blogger Sandee said ... (7/31/2007 12:39 PM) : 

Love the new look first of all and secondly...

Bwahahahahah. Now that was rich. Bwahahahah. Yeah, that's right. Have a great day. :)

 

Blogger Angell said ... (7/31/2007 12:48 PM) : 

Great new look Dix. :D Love the joke too. Hehehehe...If Bond tries that in WalMart I WANT VIDEO.

 

Blogger Desert Songbird said ... (7/31/2007 12:51 PM) : 

The template looks great, Dixie. Love it.

Loved the joke, too. That is hilarious. I think we can all relate to being screwed publicly.

 

Blogger TopChamp said ... (7/31/2007 1:06 PM) : 

Love the template - it's fab! Sorry but I'm skimreading as am in a hurry... but the PINCH MY NIPPLES bits have jumped out so I may have to go and find out who it is whose pinching them...

 

Blogger the Book of Keira said ... (7/31/2007 1:30 PM) : 

LMAO! I've read that before and it's always a good un'...lol.

LOVE the new template! Bond did a great job!

 

Blogger Linda said ... (7/31/2007 4:23 PM) : 

What a great new blog look you have here! Bond has done an excellent job (especially on that picture of you and Matt as I read what he had to do to get it just right!).

Thanks the chuckles - can't wait to hear what you have for dinner tonight on The Mo Show!

 

post a comment