Dixie's - Heart and Soul

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Wednesday, January 17, 2007




WORDLESS WEDNESDAY
Edition #5 (I think)








Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 9:00 AM


Comments on ""

 

Blogger Piacere said ... (1/17/2007 11:12 AM) : 

Ummmm...a little FLY told me that yesterday was your birthday...HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HOOCHIE!!!! Hope it was happy!!

Now, what's the story with the farm equipment? Is that some kind of hay/feed mixer???

Hugs,
Pia

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (1/17/2007 11:21 AM) : 

where are the cows?

 

Blogger Julie said ... (1/17/2007 12:46 PM) : 

What's that big red thingy?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1/17/2007 12:59 PM) : 

yea...what is that big red thingy?

 

Blogger Maryfly said ... (1/17/2007 12:59 PM) : 

looks like an electric fence so I ask too, where's the cows?

is the red thing a water thingy?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1/17/2007 1:01 PM) : 

Birthday????!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sings Happy Birthday in OZ Lion Voice.

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (1/17/2007 2:01 PM) : 

**jumps up and down** I know what that is! I know what that is! LOL That's a cotton gin, isn't it?

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (1/17/2007 3:54 PM) : 

Pia, That is an old cotton gin....

Yeah Meri knew... that it's a cotton gin, that's not in operation any more.

The "red thing" use to be silver, but is rusted now, was something that held seed.

Ummmm Bond ... Dana has the cows!

Yes Pia, today is my birthday. Thank you...

Thank you Damm.. I love hearing you sing.... LMOO

 

Blogger Amanda said ... (1/17/2007 5:35 PM) : 

Happy Birthday my dear Dixie! Now, how bout a roll in the hay! ;) :P Love ya girl! Hugs!

 

Blogger Sarge Charlie said ... (1/17/2007 6:01 PM) : 

Hi Dixie

http://www.iwo.com/heroes.htm

Try this in your computer, see if it will open. Is it your marine or younger that has a birthday, anyway, happy birthday.......

 

Blogger Gail said ... (1/17/2007 9:31 PM) : 

Happy Birthday, Dix! I love ya honey!!

Kisses! Enjoy your day!! Turning 29 is a big deal!!

 

Blogger Travis Cody said ... (1/17/2007 9:31 PM) : 

Ohhhh - happy birthday.

**does a hop jig, a soul twitch, and a left leg swing with extra thigh action while juggling leprachauns**

I woulda done the Taylor-go-round, but that makes me dizzy and I fall down.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1/18/2007 8:39 AM) : 

Hey look, comments are back! Is this your barn?

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (1/18/2007 9:03 AM) : 

NO Busy... It's an old cotton gin that's been out of operations for over 25 years

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (1/18/2007 9:07 AM) : 

Sarge, it was me that had yet ANOTHER birthday.... thank you.

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (1/19/2007 2:07 AM) : 

ok So there's a big red thingy and no one makes a joke. Sheesh

Smooch Sugarbaby

 

post a comment