Dixie's - Heart and Soul

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Wednesday, January 10, 2007



WORDLESS WEDNESDAY Edition #5

Everyone knows that I'm a HUGE fan of CSI Miami and Horatio Caine... those looks OH. MY. GOD!!! So for my Wordless Wednesday...



Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 3:41 PM


Comments on ""

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (1/10/2007 9:02 AM) : 

see now he is getting to me.. if i had a roommate i might suggest playing the horatio drinking game .. takes off his sunglasses, do a shot...stand with one hand on his hip, drink a shot...LOL

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1/10/2007 11:24 AM) : 

I've never seen the show.. though, I don't watch much TV so that is not surprising :)

Happy Wednesday!

 

Blogger Maryfly said ... (1/10/2007 11:39 AM) : 

ROFL at Bond's comment

Love CSI Miami!

SMOOCH!

 

Blogger I blinded you with Science! said ... (1/10/2007 12:15 PM) : 

I've never seen CSI (any of them) but I liked him in NYPD blue. They showed his behind once in the show, what a sight! There's something about the red hair, *sigh.

I'll come back often to look at him.

 

Blogger I blinded you with Science! said ... (1/10/2007 12:22 PM) : 

Just stopping by again...

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1/10/2007 12:27 PM) : 

RED HAIR! *THUD*

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (1/10/2007 12:53 PM) : 

Bond, what are you suggesting?? hehehehehe

ksf - Happy WW to you.

Yes Diana.. I saw that butt shot too... ::thud::

Mary, one of my all time favs!

Busy, I knew you would like that pic... wooooooooooooo

 

Blogger I blinded you with Science! said ... (1/10/2007 1:16 PM) : 

Just back to see if anything else was posted...(yeah that's it).

:)

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (1/10/2007 1:24 PM) : 

Woooooooooooooooo! Another CSI fan! I luv all the CSIs! Nice pic of Horatio...and I want those sunglasses! LOL

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (1/10/2007 2:27 PM) : 

I have to say I have not seen this show. However I never missed and episode of NYPD Blue with him in it.

SMOOCH

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (1/10/2007 4:07 PM) : 

Yeah... Meri... another CSI Fan!!! Wooooooooooo

Turn... it's a must see....

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1/10/2007 5:51 PM) : 

I like his glasses..i have never seen a CSI show

 

Blogger Coco said ... (1/10/2007 7:11 PM) : 

This guy was in "The Insider" with Russell Crowe. I was impressed by his acting skills.

Lol, should I tell Busy that my brother has red hair? Probably not.

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (1/10/2007 7:57 PM) : 

Amy, I love all the CSI's but CSI Miami is my favorite.

Coco, Busy definately like men with red hair!

 

Blogger EHT said ... (1/10/2007 9:04 PM) : 

There's a video on YouTube where someone has taken several of the beginning scenes from CSI Miami where Horatio gives his "serious" lines right before the theme music comes up. It's about 7 minutes.

I like him too, but sometimes he's so serious you have to laugh.

 

Blogger I blinded you with Science! said ... (1/11/2007 12:37 AM) : 

Umm, okay.. I here again. He's so dreamy.

 

Blogger Pfingston said ... (1/11/2007 2:12 AM) : 

we will now have a moment of silence for the man who always has the last say.

 

Blogger Dean aka Sgt Dub said ... (1/11/2007 7:42 AM) : 

yah, wished I looked that cool in sunglasses. I watch the show when I get the chance. Mrs. Dub like Vegas and Miami, doesn't care for New York though.

 

post a comment