Dixie's - Heart and Soul

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Sunday, December 24, 2006

To reach peace, teach peace.
Pope John Paul II


For Daddy and Kim... they are now my Christmas angels. MERRY CHRISTMAS

For my family... I love you with all my heart.
MERRY CHRISTMAS

For The Hoochies and THE Hottie...
MERRY CHRISTMAS

For the Soul Patrol... WOOOOOOOOO
MERRY CHRISTMAS

For the troops overseas... may you come home soon and remember that you are in our prayers daily.
MERRY CHRISTMAS


This marvelous ides comes from Mimi at
http://Mimiwrites.blogspot.com . Go check her out and do a globe! It's easy and so rewarding.

It isn't enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn't enough to believe in it. One must work at it.
Eleanor Roosevelt (1884-1962)

One day we must come to see that peace is not merely a distant goal that we seek, but that it is a means by which we arrive at that goal. We must pursue peaceful ends through peaceful means.
Martin Luther King, Jr. (1929-1968)


Merry Christmas all!


SMOOCHES!
Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 11:07 AM


Comments on ""

 

Blogger Dean aka Sgt Dub said ... (12/24/2006 12:32 PM) : 

Dixie, thank you so much for the warm wishes. don't be too hard on Darryl, he's a great American, I am proud for your son too, the Marines is a hard but rewarding experience, producing some of America's finest. May you and your family have a wonderful and Merry Christmas. I'll be reading more of your blog, as I find this a great way to unwind at the end of my day.

 

Blogger Mimi Lenox said ... (12/24/2006 4:34 PM) : 

Dixie - What a great tribute to peace. Thank you so much for participating. I've placed a link to your blog and the globe in the slideshow on my site.Wishing you and your family a peaceful Christmas.
Mimi Lenox

 

Blogger TopChamp said ... (12/24/2006 4:47 PM) : 

Dixie & family: Have a great Christmas & a fantastic 2007!

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (12/24/2006 6:25 PM) : 

I love you sugarbaby--my sister. You are such a gift. Have a wonderful Christmas sweetie!

SHGR

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12/26/2006 9:20 AM) : 

MERRY CHRISTMAS WOOOOOOOO!!!

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (12/26/2006 4:43 PM) : 

THE Hottie checking in to send a warm wish to you and all the family.

Merry Christmas dear Dixie...

It is now time to meet...

No more excuses darlin'

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12/29/2006 9:29 AM) : 

Merry (belated) Christmas to you and yours! May your 2007 be filled with happiness and blessings galore =)


My Peace Globe is up, too! Thanks for stopping by - pax vobiscum

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (12/29/2006 12:30 PM) : 

Wanted to stop in and say Happy New Year... stay safe...watch out for the Amateurs out that night.

Final post of 2006 is on THE COUCH...See you next year.

 

Blogger Dean aka Sgt Dub said ... (1/03/2007 6:58 AM) : 

Dixie, holiday is over, get back to blogging. We are needing our fix.

 

post a comment