Dixie's - Heart and Soul

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Friday, December 15, 2006


IF MY BODY WERE A CAR

If my body were a car, this is the time I would be thinking about trading it in for a newer model.
I've got bumps and dents and scratches in my finish and my paint job is getting a little dull, but that's not the worst of it.

My headlights are out of focus and it's especially hard to see things up close. My traction is not as graceful as it once was. I slip and slide and skid and bump into things even in the best of weather.

My whitewalls are stained with varicose veins.

It takes me hours to reach my maximum speed.

My fuel rate burns inefficiently.

But here's the worst of it --

Almost every time I sneeze, cough or sputter.....either my radiator leaks or my exhaust backfires!

And finally I MUST BLAME THE DAMM DUCK FOR THIS!!!!!



Have a GREAT weekend all!

SMOOCH!

Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 9:30 AM


Comments on ""

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (12/15/2006 9:56 AM) : 

That picture is sooooooo wrong in such a goooood way!

SHGR

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12/15/2006 10:52 AM) : 

LOL! Cute. I think my daughter is too big to duct tape to a wall, or should I say 'DUCK' tape. LOL!

 

Blogger Piacere said ... (12/15/2006 11:38 AM) : 

Can you tape a wild Shih Tzu to a wall???

Have a great weekend, Dixie!!

 

Blogger Shelby said ... (12/15/2006 2:04 PM) : 

oh my! have a great day :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12/15/2006 2:54 PM) : 

kicks dixie's tires to see how much for trade in....:)

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (12/15/2006 4:18 PM) : 

**grabs and squeezes the duck before he can get away** LOL Cute picture!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12/16/2006 12:15 AM) : 

Needed a laugh - that did it!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12/16/2006 6:17 AM) : 

still looking....have you been in any major accidents?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12/16/2006 6:22 AM) : 

p.s. I just went in the room to see what was going on and she was already like this.....honest :)

 

post a comment