Dixie's - Heart and Soul

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Monday, December 11, 2006

Read Each One Carefully and Think About It a Second or Two

1. I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you..

2. No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.

3. Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

4. A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.

5. The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.

6. Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

7. To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

8. Don't waste your time on a man / woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.

9. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.

10. Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened

11. There's always going to be people that hurt you so what you have to do is keep on trusting and just be more careful about who you trust next time around.

12. Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you.

13. Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.

REMEMBER:

WHATEVER HAPPENS, HAPPENS FOR A REASON.

SMOOCH!
Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 8:01 AM


Comments on ""

 

Blogger Coco said ... (12/11/2006 8:28 AM) : 

This is lovely, and incredibly timely. Thank you Dixie.

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (12/11/2006 4:08 PM) : 

Gee I do love my big sister...

and WOOOOOOOOOOO Matt!!!!

Semper Fi!

Tell him I'm proud of him and give him a hug from his crazy auntie Anndi!

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (12/11/2006 5:35 PM) : 

These are very deep. Thanks for sharing!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12/11/2006 7:37 PM) : 

Wow! Those are very thought provoking...

:gets lost in thought...which isn't really hard for Dana to do...:

 

Blogger Tug said ... (12/11/2006 8:25 PM) : 

Very very nice.....

 

Blogger Gail said ... (12/11/2006 9:26 PM) : 

You were talking to me, weren't you?!?

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (12/11/2006 11:28 PM) : 

Yes


Smooches

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12/12/2006 12:10 AM) : 

Profound words to consider.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12/12/2006 7:47 AM) : 

These are all great. Thanks for posting

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (12/12/2006 8:54 AM) : 

Thank you Coco, I thought so too.

Ann, I gave Matt a HUGE hug from his Auntie Ann last night...

Meri & Dana, Yes but are oh so true.

Thanks Tug and Turn.

No gail, I was actually talking to myself... LOL

Yes Trav they really are.

Your welcome Busy...

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (12/12/2006 10:50 AM) : 

Nice Dix.. OK, I will drive you to B'ham after that!

 

Blogger Angell said ... (12/13/2006 11:29 AM) : 

Nice Dix. Thanks for the reminders. I've been having a rough time of it, but this made me smile.

 

post a comment