Dixie's - Heart and Soul

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Wednesday, November 29, 2006

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY!


SMOOCHES!



Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 8:13 AM


Comments on ""

 

Blogger Cinnamon Girl said ... (11/29/2006 8:59 AM) : 

Taylor!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11/29/2006 9:12 AM) : 

I have one word.

*THUD*

 

Blogger Pooch said ... (11/29/2006 9:18 AM) : 

OK! That works for speechless...er...wordless!

:)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11/29/2006 9:27 AM) : 

Like the shades! Taylor's got a nice smile, doesn't he? Happy WW!

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (11/29/2006 10:19 AM) : 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
(EXCEPT IT OTTA BE THE 48!)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11/29/2006 11:21 AM) : 

Can I make a compound word??? How about "butta-melta"?

*SLURP*

 

Blogger Loogy said ... (11/29/2006 11:35 AM) : 

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, It's Taylor Hicks

 

Blogger Chaotic Mom said ... (11/29/2006 12:28 PM) : 

Did you take this? OH HE IS AWESOME!!!!! What a neat shot. ;)

I've posted My Pearly Off-Whites, today. Enjoy!

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (11/29/2006 12:46 PM) : 

starlight - Yes it is that sexy soul man Taylor Hicks...wooooo

busy - I knew you would ::thud:: over that...

pooch - yes, he does have a tendency to make a girl speechless.

pia - sure why not.. cause he sure melts me like butta... ;-)

It's nice to see a young lady at your age know who Taylor Hicks is... he has all women & girls under his spell... LOL

chaotic mom - No, unfortunately I did not take that pic.... if I were ever that close to the soul man I would just ::THUD:: ;-)

 

Blogger Wystful1 said ... (11/29/2006 1:14 PM) : 

Oooooo la la!!! NICE

Mine's posted.
And if you drop by, check out the top right corner banner...you may want to participate in the parade I've set up for the holidays.

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (11/29/2006 1:35 PM) : 

wystful - Thanks for stopping by. I will be over shortly.

And yes, Taylor is NICE!!!

 

Blogger Rebecca said ... (11/29/2006 1:37 PM) : 

So funny, my son just said yesterday that he was going to drive a race car someday. And he is already (at five) a hit with the ladies. Glimpse into the future?

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (11/29/2006 1:40 PM) : 

rebecca - that is too cute... aren't they a hoot at that age... LOL

 

Blogger Wystful1 said ... (11/29/2006 1:55 PM) : 

Thanks for the compliment on my bog design. Glad you like it.

I'm still learning a bit on the beta...haven't yet figured all the elements out, it's quite different than just blogger/blogspot.

But, you change your url element for your background and I make my own header/title --and my own animations.

Also, the elements for the link colors and such...they're all in the template html.

Just experiment with colors and such. But BEFORE you do...make sure you copy ALL the original template and save it in a document form of some kind ---in case the new stuff doesn't work!!! You'll have the original to fall back on.

Good luck, and again, thanks!!! Oh, and if you do decide to try experimenting, and you have ANY questions, you know where to find me....just leave me a note in my comments, I'm always willing to help.

 

Blogger Truth said ... (11/29/2006 2:27 PM) : 

Nice!

 

Blogger Holly Schwendiman said ... (11/29/2006 2:53 PM) : 

You gotta love Taylor Hicks!

Hugs,
Holly
Holly's Corner

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (11/29/2006 3:04 PM) : 

Thank you truth... he is very NICE, isn't he? LOL

oh yeah holly.. I do Love Taylor Hicks!

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (11/29/2006 3:20 PM) : 

Lordy lordy lordy!

Now if I could just remember what I was about to do....

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (11/29/2006 3:30 PM) : 

Ann - you were about to call in that favor for me... LOL

 

Blogger Domestic Goddess said ... (11/29/2006 4:12 PM) : 

I was going to be so amazed that you got that close to Taylor. He is awesome!

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (11/29/2006 4:18 PM) : 

domestic goddess - If I were to ever get that close I doubt that I would get a pic because I would have died of happiness... LOL Yes he is truly awesome

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11/29/2006 6:53 PM) : 

:jaw drops:

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (11/29/2006 8:10 PM) : 

Mmmm, Taylor can melt my butter any day! LOL

 

Blogger TopChamp said ... (11/30/2006 1:59 AM) : 

I love that he has so many fans. It's GOOD.

Hope you're well - haven't spoken to you for a while.

 

Blogger Coco said ... (11/30/2006 7:15 AM) : 

Um ... gah ... *thud*

 

post a comment