Dixie's - Heart and Soul

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Thursday, November 16, 2006

Thursday Thirteen’s

I’m going to split my Thursday Thirteen’s. I guess it’s okay to do this, if not, well I’m doing it anyway LMOO … My first 5 are just a few of my regrets in life, as I have so many… The other 8 are AHHHHHH Friendships….

Regrets

1. I regret marrying the dumb jerk – Had I known then, what I know now, I would have never married him. The only thing good out of the marriage was my daughter.

2. I regret going on that blind date – Had I not gone on that blind date, I wouldn’t have married the dumb jerk!

3. I regret not marrying Rob – Who I was truly in love with but he wanted me to move to Florida and I didn’t want to. This regret was before I met Tony, does that count?

4. I regret not being at the hospital and being able to tell my Grandmother that I loved her before she passed away. I was living 8 hrs from home and didn’t realize just how sick she was.

5. I regret not going to college and getting my BS in Nursing. I have always wanted to be nurse since the age of about 5. (Y’all knew this one)

True Friendships

1. When you are sad -- I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you sad. (I'd say Bruno would have a small hand in this one.) ;-)

2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.

3. When you smile -- I will know you finally got laid.

4. When you are scared -- I will rag on you about it every chance I get.

5. When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining.

6. When you are confused -- I will use little words.

7. When you are sick -- Stay the hell away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.

8. When you fall -- I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.


Thirteen Things about Dixie

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. http://andastheworldturns.blogspot.com
2. http://deepinmymind.blogspot.com
3. http://bondsbigleathercouch.blogspot.com
4. http://busy91.livejournal.com
5. http://ktcatspost.blogspot.com
6. http://anndisluggage.blogspot.com

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It's easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 10:32 AM


Comments on ""

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (11/16/2006 11:49 AM) : 

See--now I've got "my Way" and Frank Sinatra playing in my head.

So glad you are my AHHHHH friend.

Love you sugar

Smooch and grope!

http;//andastheworldturns.blogspot.com

 

Blogger Mia said ... (11/16/2006 12:08 PM) : 

Great list, its unfortunate to have regrets, but thats apparantly how we're suppose to learn.

#5 is really sticking with me right now, as my kid is 4 weeks from graduating, and wants to throw the towel in. UGHHH!

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (11/16/2006 12:10 PM) : 

Yes Turn... I'm so glad that your my friend.. LMOO Thanks for sticking those songs in my head.. thanks a lot!!! LMOO

Miranda...oh lord...4 weeks and wants to throw the towel in... I'd be going UGHHHHHH too...

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (11/16/2006 12:17 PM) : 

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha now that was a great read sweet Dix...

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (11/16/2006 12:22 PM) : 

And I thought you were ignoring me today Vinny.... LMOO Thanks!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11/16/2006 1:40 PM) : 

yeah I have the marriage regrets too, I could have very well had the kid w/o having to say I DO! But oh well, I got my pumpkin :)

Ummmm...where is my link?

*feels dejected*

http://busy91.livejournal.com/

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (11/16/2006 2:17 PM) : 

Busy, Busy, Busy... I have been having major blog problems. Sorry.. but I've got ya now!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11/16/2006 3:12 PM) : 

Did Bond Baby fix you all up ??

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (11/16/2006 3:18 PM) : 

Between the two of us, I belive it's working now. I've been 'bout ready to scream over this!

But I did get you linked... ;-)

 

Blogger Anndi said ... (11/16/2006 3:34 PM) : 

Such a great friend too.. yup yup yup! LMOO

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (11/16/2006 3:45 PM) : 

Yup, yup, yup Anndi... GREAT FRIENDS... LMOO

k t, I've truly learned my lesson. ;-)

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (11/16/2006 4:11 PM) : 

Wow! Sorry about all your regrets, but at least you've got good friends with whom you can share those regrets! Hugs to you!
By the way, I liked the True Friendships! LOL

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (11/16/2006 4:14 PM) : 

;-) I thought y'all would like the True Friendships... LMOO! Thanks Meri.

 

Blogger TopChamp said ... (11/17/2006 1:53 AM) : 

I've got a bit of a cold at the mo... but I think you're safe from this distance!

So it was a fine marriage then?!

 

post a comment