Dixie's - Heart and Soul

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Friday, November 17, 2006

Finally Friday.....

Well, it's finally Friday. I'm home today with chicklet, who is sick. Usually when chicklet is sick, she will go to Mother's, but I wasn't feeling very well myself today either.

University of Memhphis Basketball opener was last night. Did they ever put on a show. The won their season opener against Jackson State 106-62, I think that was the final score... woooooooooooooooo GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!

Kid's say the darndest things...

A four-year-old girl was learning to say the Lord's Prayer. She was reciting it all by herself without help from her mother. She said, "And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us some e-mail. AMEN."


A father was reading Bible stories to his young son. He read, "The man named Lot was warned to take his wife and flee out of the city, but his wife looked back and was turned to salt." His son asked, "What happened to the flea?"

I may not be posting every day next week. Our plant is closing the entire week for Thanksgiving. I have plans to really get my house clean, from top to bottom. Will probably have to help Mother with some things.

Have a great weekend all!
SMOOCHES!!!!!!!
Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 12:25 PM


Comments on ""

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (11/17/2006 1:27 PM) : 

LOL--funny stuff sugar

SMOOCH

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11/17/2006 2:52 PM) : 

please forward God's email address.

Thanks

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (11/17/2006 4:26 PM) : 

Now, Dixie, you knows you can't stay away! We'll see you back here very quick, I knows we will! LOL Anyway,have a happy Thanksgiving!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11/17/2006 5:39 PM) : 

I was wondering what happened to you today. I hope you guys feel better soon. (((HUGS)))

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11/17/2006 7:58 PM) : 

Poor Chicklet and and Poor Dixie! I hope Anndi and I didn't give y'all our virus!

 

Blogger Sadie said ... (11/18/2006 11:16 AM) : 

Have fun staying home next week!

And go Tigers! I hope they can do as well next week in Hawaii.

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (11/19/2006 9:06 AM) : 

Staying away...LOL the jokes were almost as funny as that line!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11/19/2006 3:59 PM) : 

Hope your chicklet is feeling better! hugs!

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (11/19/2006 9:28 PM) : 

Thanks Turn... wanted to end the week with a laugh...

damm - god's e-mail addy is.... pleaseforgiveme@stpetersgate.com

meri - i'm not going to be gone for the entire week, just going to be busy.

Yes Busy... I was sickly, but feeling a tab better. Y'all just don't fill my in-box as work up.. LMOO

Dana.... I BLAME THE DUCK!!!

Sadie... the Tigers looked good ... I believe they are going to have another GREAT year! They will do good in Hawaii...

Bond.. SMOOCH!

Thanks Mary... shs is better... just passed her virus around the house.

 

post a comment