Dixie's - Heart and Soul

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Wednesday, December 13, 2006

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY!

This picture was taken last night at Kaitlin's Christmas Band Concert. She is the third to left playing the alto sax.




HAPPY HUMP DAY!
SMOOCH!



Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 8:13 AM


Comments on ""

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12/13/2006 8:56 AM) : 

Great shot. Mark used to play the Alto Sax. Happy WW!

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (12/13/2006 10:43 AM) : 

WOOOOOOOOO
Happy WW

 

Blogger Maryfly said ... (12/13/2006 10:56 AM) : 

cute! HSG!

 

Blogger Piacere said ... (12/13/2006 11:05 AM) : 

What a cutie!!!! An 11-year-old that plays sax - too COOL!!!!

Hugs,
Pia

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (12/13/2006 2:14 PM) : 

I hear Taylor needs another Sax player for the tour..she available?

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (12/13/2006 2:18 PM) : 

Thanks Busy... I am truly amazed at her talent.

Wooooooooo Happy WW to you too Turnbaby!

Thanks mary....

Yup Pia... she's pretty good too... doesn't hit very many wrong notes at all.

Oh Bond baby... I do believe that she is....of course, she MUST have mom there as a chaperone... LMOO

 

Blogger Cinnamon Girl said ... (12/13/2006 2:37 PM) : 

What a cutie! I always loved christmas programs when I was a young un =)

 

Blogger Lee Ann aka Dixie said ... (12/13/2006 3:43 PM) : 

Thanks starrlight... this was the first band Christmas progam I had been to.. it was really, really good. I was very impressed with these children. I imagine I will have many more to go to as she is wanting to continue this band thing.

 

Blogger Coco said ... (12/13/2006 6:33 PM) : 

How wonderful that your daughter plays sax. There's no sound more beautiful to my ears. I bet the show was a great success.

 

Blogger TopChamp said ... (12/14/2006 12:39 AM) : 

Love Xmas concerts - bet she was fab!!

 

post a comment