Dixie's - Heart and Soul

The Candles Are Lit
For Matt - Be Safe
Matt & Mom Together Always
Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution using Firefox
Click to get yours!





My blog is worth $253,066.76.
How much is your blog worth?



































Locations of visitors to this page








Credits

Template By Caz
Powered by: Blogger

Modified: 2007VEM


Military Airfare Reduction
Give Our Military A Break
Click The Plane
Sign The Petition

With All My Love and Pride
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee, United States

I'm a 40 something single mother of 2 - Matt, a United States Marine, who is married to the most beautiful girl in the world, Ashley and Kaitlin 14 going on 21, need I say more... two grandchildren, Tyler and Jordyn who is the applie of Mimi's eye... I have the most wonderful man in my life right now. Tony is my true soulmate. I am so happy with my life.... it can't get any better than this!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.


Soul Patrol Gang
Daily Reads
Recent Thoughts
Past Memories


Thursday, December 14, 2006

Edition #5


13 Ways to Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity


1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See If They Slow Down.

2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.

3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.

4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "in."

5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.

6. Finish all your sentences with "in accordance with the prophecy."

7. Every time your boss walks in your office, pretend you are on the phone so you don't have to talk to him.

8. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat with a serious face.

9. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.

10. Have your co-workers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Bottom.

11. When the money comes out the ATM, scream "I won!, I won!"

12. When leaving the Zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling "Run For Your Lives, They're Loose!!"

13. Tell your children over dinner. "due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."

Proudly Brought to You by Dixie 9:52 AM


Comments on ""

 

Blogger Vinny "Bond" Marini said ... (12/14/2006 10:00 AM) : 

bwahahahahahahahahahaa very good!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12/14/2006 10:23 AM) : 

I love this list. Especially #6, that one gets me! LOL!

 

Blogger Michelle said ... (12/14/2006 12:03 PM) : 

Now I needed that laugh today! Thank you!

Happy TT!

I’m up!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12/14/2006 12:06 PM) : 

Hilarious! Thanks for visiting my TT!

 

Blogger Shelby said ... (12/14/2006 12:16 PM) : 

Hilarious!! I laughed OUT LOUD !

 

Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said ... (12/14/2006 12:21 PM) : 

What a classic list. Thanks for the giggles!

Happy TT!

 

Blogger K said ... (12/14/2006 1:29 PM) : 

I love these!! Very funny!

Have a great Thursday!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12/14/2006 1:35 PM) : 

Hehe...diet water...hehe

You know there would be someone gullible enough to believe that and actually check with the manager to see if they did indeed offer diet water.

My 13 are up.

 

Blogger Bubba said ... (12/14/2006 2:10 PM) : 

I've seen some on this list before...love it! Happy TT!

 

Blogger Heather Smith said ... (12/14/2006 2:37 PM) : 

I've gotten an e-mail like this before! Funny list!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12/14/2006 3:24 PM) : 

LOVE IT!! I practice #7 daily...must try some more.

Sincerely,
Rock Bottom

Happy TT, thanks for stopping by!

 

Blogger I blinded you with Science! said ... (12/14/2006 3:28 PM) : 

OMG! I'm so doing the garbage can on the desk thing..lol

 

Blogger JAM said ... (12/14/2006 3:36 PM) : 

Excellent!

"Rock Bottom", I like it.

I have to admit though that I am one of those people who orders diet coke with my whopper meal. Diet water wouldn't be much of a strech.

 

Blogger Meribah said ... (12/14/2006 3:59 PM) : 

I would like to order a triple cheeseburger, a large fries, and a diet water, please...in accordance with the prophecy. **grin**

 

Blogger Rashenbo said ... (12/14/2006 4:33 PM) : 

I've seen some of these before. They are funny every time you see them.... I love the idea of ordering a diet water... I wonder what they'd come back with... maybe one with a lemon in it?

Hehehe, great list, thank you for sharing.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12/14/2006 4:45 PM) : 

my mom told me that 20 years ago....it was a joke?

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12/14/2006 5:49 PM) : 

I've seen this before, but love it every time! If only I was brave enough to do some of these, lol!

 

Blogger Piacere said ... (12/14/2006 10:01 PM) : 

OK, I gotta confess...I do #3 all the time at work and they hate me for it (TOUGH!!). These are great!!

Hugs,
Pia

 

Blogger Angell said ... (12/15/2006 8:52 AM) : 

Well, actually, I've done about eight of those......

Mall security has no sense of humor these days....

 

Blogger Liz Hill said ... (12/15/2006 9:55 AM) : 

I LOVE THIS!!!

but you forgot the best one----

hang with the hoochies and the hottie on a daily basis!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12/16/2006 12:16 AM) : 

#6 is one I hear at my office all the time. But then I work with a bunch of wackos.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12/16/2006 5:06 AM) : 

I want to intercom myself. That sounds great!!!! so much fun

 

post a comment